Hey

A place to discuss the files and hypnosis in general

Moderator: EMG

Hey

Postby trucolorz » December 17th, 2008, 1:36 am

hey, i just this site and I have a serious question.....

I like to dream I am a female during erotic moments in life and I was hoping to go into a trance(feminization) but i dont know if this will effect me how i behave during my normal life....

like, will i become more feminine during my normal day or only when i want too?

im a noob and just confused
trucolorz

Postby hellion0 » December 17th, 2008, 2:03 am

It all depends on what kind of hypnotic training you receive, and who trances you (or whose file you use to go into trance).

If you use an effect that can be (self-)triggered, then in essence, you can choose when it's active... or others might choose for you.

On the other hand, simple training can create similar effects, though it might be harder to find the training you're looking for - feminization that's not always "on".

The best way to find what you need is to look carefully at all the options. Don't be afraid to ask here in the case that something looks right for you, but you're not sure about when the effect may be "on".
"One should strive to achieve; not sit in bitter regret."
hellion0
Regular
Regular

Postby loony28 » December 17th, 2008, 2:46 pm

There's two files here that may be what you're looking for. They are EroticDreams and FemaleDreams. They both only work for the night you listen to them. Maybe if you listen to both of them you'll get what you want. Then again maybe not. You'll just have to try and see.
loony28
Guru
Guru

Postby trucolorz » December 17th, 2008, 10:53 pm

hey thank you guys....

I'll try those dreams tonight
trucolorz

Return to General Hypnosis