File in the Background

A place to discuss the files and hypnosis in general

Moderator: EMG

File in the Background

Postby mrannoying777 » December 22nd, 2008, 11:24 pm

Would there be any effects of a file if I removed the induction and awakener, left only the body, and turned it down to a barely hearable level and put music over it? That way I'll be ok if someone walks in on me while I'm listening. :D
mrannoying777

Postby whatsername100 » December 23rd, 2008, 9:15 am

It would still work. It's called a subliminal file.
whatsername100
Regular
Regular

Postby MacGyver » December 23rd, 2008, 1:17 pm

so, if someone has audacity, and can open and run the program, first, could audacity be used to do that? and second, would it matter what genre the music is? the reason for the second question is i listen to stuff like AC/DC and some them other rock bands, even some country, a bit or rap and pop, oldies, and stuff like that, i was almost wanderin if it would also work with bluegrass music?

if so, i could listen to the stuff while driving my car without worrying about going into trance at the wheel as tehre would be no induction, i could listen to my music and get programmed at the same time, LOL.
MacGyver
Guru
Guru

Postby MN_FriendlyGuy » December 23rd, 2008, 1:56 pm

It's easy to tell you want it strongly.

I don't know what it is that you want... but your desire for it is strong.

It's strong enough that you're considering doing something you instinctively know is risky. You'd like to believe you can listen to the stuff without worry as you drive.

Reputable hypnotists tell their clients they must not self-trance while operating machinery.
MN_FriendlyGuy
Guru
Guru

Postby MacGyver » December 23rd, 2008, 4:24 pm

i was thinking of just putting the body in and not the induction. i dont listen to music much except in my car.
MacGyver
Guru
Guru

Postby Calimore » December 23rd, 2008, 10:35 pm

Usually, where your mind goes, the body follows. Usually, where the body goes, the mind wants to follow.

Please be careful making your own subliminals for road trips or other tasks requiring diligence. I'd sincerely hate for you to be surprised at the effectiveness of your idea from a hospital bed, or worse.
If you only Believe in Hypnosis, It can Change Your Life.
Calimore
Guru
Guru

Postby MacGyver » December 24th, 2008, 12:19 am

ok, that is it, 2 have now said the same thing, so, rethunk it, and thinkin if i do go through with that experiment, might be safer in my work sace outback where the worst thing could happen if i pass out is i fall off my chair and wake up on the ground. but now i am just not sure if i want to run the program and try it, i think for now, i will just experiment with usin the trance files before bed and right after waking up. no need for me to try and rush things as rushing things could cause me to hafta eat pain pills or pay hospital bills.
MacGyver
Guru
Guru

Postby MacGyver » December 26th, 2008, 7:14 pm

ok, went through with the experiment, but in my backyard, but dont think the body of curse corset was a good idea.
MacGyver
Guru
Guru

Return to General Hypnosis