Split Personality?

A place to discuss the files and hypnosis in general

Moderator: EMG

Postby lizzie101 » November 29th, 2009, 9:56 pm

DKaiser wrote:
lizzie101 wrote:its been yet another month......what's up? Will you be able to get to it soon?

I was about to start earlier this week, then the doctor told me he had an earlier operation time possible, so now that I am out of the hospital again, I can go make lots of these files.
lol, what ever happened with this? I do still have that script you sent me....would record it myself but I don't have the voice...bummer :(
lizzie101
Regular
Regular

Postby Miracle_Never_Happen » December 8th, 2009, 3:16 am

He sent you a script? I haven't heard from him since I completed the questionnaire. :(
Miracle_Never_Happen

Postby lizzie101 » December 12th, 2009, 12:08 pm

Miracle_Never_Happen wrote:He sent you a script? I haven't heard from him since I completed the questionnaire. :(
Yes. And from what I've heard I'm the only one. I'm almost tempted to record it myself...but I'm having second thoughts now, I wonder if this whole thing is a bad idea. It is a very risky subject, of course.
lizzie101
Regular
Regular

Postby Miracle_Never_Happen » December 14th, 2009, 8:57 am

What does the script say, anyway? :?
Miracle_Never_Happen

Postby dumpertaker » December 14th, 2009, 12:23 pm

It's a pity this guy vanished, I'm still very VERY interested in this file, but maybe something has cropped up.

DKaiser, I hope you are well, please let us know how you are.

In the meantime, anyone else interested in doing a file? And how much would it cost roughly?
dumpertaker
Regular
Regular

Postby 1love » December 17th, 2009, 5:19 am

is there not a file where you create like a companion guide to help you through life. i beleive i remember seeing something like that.
1love
Regular
Regular

Postby rawk » December 26th, 2009, 12:31 am

Over on furmorphed there's a file that is meant to make a furry companion for yourself. You've got to be active for 2 weeks after joining and then PM an admin before you get access to any files, however, but if you're into furry stuff it is worth it. And all the people are extremely nice and supportive, :)
rawk

Postby lizzie101 » June 27th, 2010, 11:47 pm

It seems my hiatus from the community this time has been quite long. But, if any of you who completed DKaiser's questionnaire are still interested in receiving a file please send me the answers to his questionnaire to me and I will do my best to whip up a file for you.
lizzie101
Regular
Regular

Postby Enargo » June 28th, 2010, 2:27 pm

It seems the topic poster is gone. Oh well, I wouldn't mine a second personality, but I don't want it to take too much control or majorly effect my social life. I just don't want it to come out in the wrong time, nor do I want people a little freaked out. Normally I am not ino furry stuff, but this is interesting
Enargo
Regular
Regular

Postby brand22023 » July 2nd, 2010, 4:25 am

jon1223 wrote:
yaar wrote:Where can I find this file? it sounds really interesting.

I have used a variety of companion files(there are more on Furmorphed), but so far I have had really good success with the Spirit Bond file by Smfx.

There is only one part to spirit bond right :?:
brand22023

Postby dumpertaker » July 12th, 2010, 5:28 am

lizzie101 wrote:It seems my hiatus from the community this time has been quite long. But, if any of you who completed DKaiser's questionnaire are still interested in receiving a file please send me the answers to his questionnaire to me and I will do my best to whip up a file for you.

Sent you a message 8)
dumpertaker
Regular
Regular

Postby sekaiichihatsukoi » May 15th, 2012, 2:40 pm

I've tried doing a few of the files mentioned up here, especially EMG's lucid dream, but no avail as of yet. I am seriously interested in creating a split of myself that won't totally take over--like most of you guys. I've looked at transformation files, too, but the problem is they're all femminization files. I am a girl looking to have a male alternate persona. Unfortunately, masculinization is hard to come by. Any suggestions/advice?
sekaiichihatsukoi

Postby VeryGnawty » May 15th, 2012, 5:28 pm

sekaiichihatsukoi wrote:I am a girl looking to have a male alternate persona. Unfortunately, masculinization is hard to come by. Any suggestions/advice?

I would be interested in helping you with something like this. I could send you suggestions, and you could use a TTS program to create an audio file. One of my subjects had a lot of success using such a technique.

Send me a PM if you are interested.
VeryGnawty
Guru
Guru

Postby heyivegotahughjass » August 7th, 2012, 1:25 am

Is there any other way of obtaining the Furry Companion files other than the website mentioned? having to wait two weeks kinda seems like a pain in the ass. Curiosity is killing me lol
heyivegotahughjass

Postby danny1988 » September 14th, 2012, 6:34 am

Just so you know the furry companion files are not on that site anymore from what I can see...

But I am starting pyroid's suggestion with the lucid dream and trig catgirl files. Bit scared but also excited, never thought I would get to the stage where I would be comfortable trying this.
danny1988
Guru
Guru

Postby danny1988 » October 1st, 2012, 5:38 pm

Just in case anyone is interested I comissioned a file to do this.

You can see it here, just have a listen first and make sure its what you want.
http://www.warpmymind.com/Files/5904/Your-Other-Half.php

There is no domination or takeover aspect to it, its all about sharing :)
danny1988
Guru
Guru

Previous

Return to General Hypnosis