voice change with hypnosis?

A place to discuss the files and hypnosis in general

Moderator: EMG

voice change with hypnosis?

Postby MacGyver » January 13th, 2009, 7:33 pm

something i have been wandering about is, can your voice be changed with hypnosis? and by that i mean, can your mind actually make your vocal chords tighten up to sound feminine or would a person have to be able to manipulate their voice up and down until they reach a feminine sound with their voice?

i was kinda curious as there is an EMG file that says your vocal chords will tighten and you will end up haivng a female voice, now me, i can just about reach a female voice by manipulating my voice. i can get high enough to almost sound like a kid or even sound really squeaky.
MacGyver
Guru
Guru

Postby 0turner0 » January 14th, 2009, 1:26 pm

I used the deeper voice file, and found that my throat felt wider, more relaxed, and my voice really was huskier afterwards... have to listen to that again :P
0turner0
Regular
Regular

Postby Nymphaea » January 14th, 2009, 8:12 pm

It could work, though most likely it would be tightening or loosening the muscles of your throat that control pitch, most of which are usually hard to use fully. Generally when you have people training to have a feminine or masculine voice, they are learning to use muscles they don't usually use, or use them in a not so normal way. Thankfully the brain is quite intelligent by itself and can come up with more complex methods of pulling off suggestions like that.
Nymphaea
Regular
Regular

Postby mrannoying777 » January 14th, 2009, 11:40 pm

where's the deeper voice file?
mrannoying777

Postby whatthe75 » January 15th, 2009, 2:21 pm

Yes it can.

The deeper voice file was mine but i removed it.
Seriousness is a deadly disease.
Certified Advanced Hypnotherapist.
whatthe75
Guru
Guru

Postby scribby » September 2nd, 2009, 12:32 am

question:

Are there any files that can make one have a deeper voice coupled with an accent? For instance, my relatives are from New England and are italian and those that still live there have that thick accent. Is there a way to manipulate my voice to be like theirs?
scribby

Postby MacGyver » September 2nd, 2009, 3:23 pm

changing the acent someone talks with sounds interesting, put it on the voting page. :wink:
MacGyver
Guru
Guru

Return to General Hypnosis