can hypnosis help my sexual problem if so can any sugestions

A place to discuss the files and hypnosis in general

Moderator: EMG

can hypnosis help my sexual problem if so can any sugestions

Postby warpmymind1000 » January 20th, 2009, 12:38 am

im a 19 year old male(legal age is 18 in canada so im good for being here)
anyway ive never masturbated:oops:
i know your thinking scary 8O
i know i like girls and they can get hard but it isnt sustained usually
but it somewhat common for me to have wet dreams but thats as close as i can get
im tired of not being normal for my age i thought this would be something i would grow out of but i guess not and after reading some of the success stories here i think that this may be a realistic thing to want to achieve

any ideas on free files to help with the masturbation thing and anything else that may be helpful

thanks
warpmymind1000

Meaning...

Postby JadynMC » January 20th, 2009, 2:21 am

Normal meaning...straight :) What you don't want to be gay??? That's ok I'm straight too.

Wet dreams are normal for me if I don't cum for awhile (like 2-3 weeks). Your body doesn't stop producing sperm so its like "hey we're full down here dude let us out" and that's what happens.

Well the files to stay away from would include chastity

Files to try if you want to be horny would be: cardigan:horny, DEV Orgasm for Men with WickedVoyce, Orgasm Inducer 1.0

this ones fun: LRFemaleOrgasm

Files that are stronger but will work: curse cum, curse masturbation growth,

curse stroke sissy will do it for you guarnteed!! :) but I would not even listen to it once unless thats really what you want

~drip
JadynMC
Regular
Regular

Postby BillionSix » January 24th, 2009, 2:56 pm

I feel your pain. I have had a similar problem, though not quite as bad.

I should point out that this is a fetish site, not a therapy site. Maybe the files here will help you, maybe not. I wish you the best. But it's possible you have a physical problem that hypnosis can't help. Or a psychological problem that a simple file wouldn't be able to help you with.

Brian
All I need is a warm bed, a kind word and unlimited power.
BillionSix
Regular
Regular

Postby whatthe75 » January 24th, 2009, 4:17 pm

Yes this behaviour can be changed with hypnosis.Go and see a good hypnotist.
Seriousness is a deadly disease.
Certified Advanced Hypnotherapist.
whatthe75
Guru
Guru

Postby cardigan » January 25th, 2009, 2:29 am

I strongly recommend hypnotherapy. There is quite possibly something in your childhood - a situation, experience, event or episode - or more than one, that is causing your problem. If there are things like this in your past, then your subconscious mind is blocking them out. That's why you are unaware of anything. In trying to protect you, your subconscious mind is then "dealing" with the incidents in its way. If all this is the case, then this is what is causing you the problem. With hypnotherapy you are taken back to find those events and to bring resolve to them. It's very quick and very effective.

Files cannot in cases like this, because the problems and effects thereof are different for everybody, and you need the constant dialogue between the client and the therapist to facilitate recovery.

I do voice sessions here, and I'd like to help you. I've helped people with similar problems before. Send me a PM if you would like to discuss it with me.

Best wishes

Cardigan
Certified hypnotist C.I., C.H.
http://milnet.dk
cardigan
Guru
Guru

WMM not intended for the diagnosis or treatment of disease..

Postby Calimore » January 25th, 2009, 11:28 am

WMM1K, this is also an issue of which your primary health care provider should be made aware. There could be an underlying physical reason (or reasons) causing you to have a low sex drive. It could be something as simple a vitamin or mineral deficiency or it could be a just one symptom of a more serious ailment. Your concerns seems to be quite valid for a 19 y.o. male.

So, be sure that your doctor or other health care provider is aware of your concerns in this area. Properly caring for your health requires a team effort - please don't leave your 'best players' in the dark.

Once you ruled out a physical cause, hypnosis could very well give answers as to what the issues may be, and as Cardigan said, hypnosis can usually be used to easily deal with these 'stumbling blocks' that got laid by your subconscious mind.

Some files might be brought into play once you know what those issues may be, but until then just choosing files and trying them seems a lot like taking shots blindfolded - you MIGHT hit the target, but you could hit something you may not have wanted to disturb. Your best bet is probably a session or two with a competent hypnotherapist.
If you only Believe in Hypnosis, It can Change Your Life.
Calimore
Guru
Guru

Return to General Hypnosis