a question for the 'tists

A place to discuss the files and hypnosis in general

Moderator: EMG

a question for the 'tists

Postby uglymonkey » July 7th, 2009, 3:31 am

I wondering how it all began for you , what made you get interested in hypnosis, especialy erotic hypnosis. Where did you learn? i understand some people here are profesionaly trained, but then there are also a few, like myself, who are self taught. If you could go back would you have done anything differently?
uglymonkey

Postby MacGyver » July 7th, 2009, 2:01 pm

well, if ya listen to one of my inductions, they may be a bit strange, just over 20 years ago, i read a book, my interest was first sparked when i saw someone else get hypnoed on a school bus on the way home, a friend of mine had a book on hypnosis, so, i borrowed it. stopped with hypnosis when my voice cracked, then recently started making files based on my induction from 20 years ago, slightly modified so the subject would not need to look me in the eyes.
MacGyver
Guru
Guru

Postby cardigan » July 8th, 2009, 6:31 am

I started as a teenager too. I was reading a detective novel, where the murderer used hypnosis to make other people do his killing for him - and without knowing it. (The author clearly didn't do his research right).

However this made me interested to find out what hypnosis was all about. I started borrowing books from the local library and eventually found a book by a Raphael H. Rhodes from N.Y.C. This was a very instructive book with directions on how to induce trance, do trance work and so forth. I decided to try it out on a friend of mine and was VERY surprised to find that he went into trance in the very first go. Actually I panicked a bit, because I had not studied how to wake him up at that point!

After a couple of years where I hypnotized a lot of teens my own age, I sort of lost interest. But then 5 about years ago I decided to get interested in hypnosis again, and after a short while I found Virtual Hypnotist - and through some scripts in that program found out about WMM. And the rest is history :-)

Cardigan
Certified hypnotist C.I., C.H.
http://milnet.dk
cardigan
Guru
Guru

how I got into it

Postby slutinmyhead » August 11th, 2009, 9:59 pm

I'd had fantasies of girls controlling me using sprays and perfumes since first grade. I'm not sure how that started, but sometime around third grade, I stumbled upon the book Hypnosis for Change. I photocopied the induction and carried it in my pocket for years hypnotizing any girl who agreed. I was awful, mostly just reading my copy then telling girls they were in love with me and wanted to kiss me. It worked sometimes. Around middle school, I started just winging inductions, which worked much better. I also improved enough to be a bit more interesting at them. I didn't discover NLP and speedseduction.com until after high school, but that was the game changer. Incorporating these techniques, I became proficient at conversational hypnosis and became a dating super stud. By the way, I have always incorporated some hypnosis in every sexual encounter. My interest continued, leading me to take a ton of psychology courses in college, during which I also began writing stories for www.mcstories.com, files for the virtual hypnosis program, subliminal files for the Sublime program and mp3 files for this site. I am currently a registered nurse specializing in psychiatry. I am engaged to a psychologist, with whom I have an open relationship. I have successfully used hypnosis to eliminate jealousy from my life so that I now become aroused by watching my girlfriend with other men. I have also swayed my sexual orientation from strict hetero to bisexual. Yes, it works.
slutinmyhead
Mentor
Mentor

Postby EMG » August 11th, 2009, 11:03 pm

I had a lot of crazy dreams when I was young(under 10) that involved controlling women. After I grew up(assuming those words REALLY apply to me) I checked out a book from the library and found a couple of volunteers. That was 14 years ago and I'm VERY glad that I did.
EMG
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby whatthe75 » August 12th, 2009, 5:47 pm

Accidentally came across a hypnosis and body language book in a second hand store about 8-9 years ago.Tried out the hypnosis on my partner and found out how easy and fun it can be.I have not stopped reading every book i could get my hands on since.I need some more shelf space.
Seriousness is a deadly disease.
Certified Advanced Hypnotherapist.
whatthe75
Guru
Guru

Return to General Hypnosis