A question for tists...

A place to discuss the files and hypnosis in general

Moderator: EMG

A question for tists...

Postby brokenunited » July 7th, 2009, 8:25 pm

Yeah I was wondering if there are any bad side of effects of listening to a file most of the way through, but immediately shut it off or snap out...?
brokenunited

Postby jayjedi » July 8th, 2009, 8:49 pm

well it depends on the file, mostly you'll just be still in the trance for a while. but eventually your mind will either make you go to sleep or wake up because of the lack of suggestions.

if it changes your personality, well it might be stronger than you hoped for.
jayjedi
Regular
Regular

Postby davelowe1977 » July 9th, 2009, 4:28 pm

The only bad side effect is that you will not achieve what the file maker and you wanted to happen. No extra legs or fingers will result from it!
davelowe1977
Mentor
Mentor

Postby hellion0 » July 10th, 2009, 1:01 am

It all depends on how the file's suggestions are worded and where it cuts out on you. In some cases, you can end up with a partial suggestion; this is especially true with files that try to apply a lot of different changes at once.

(Say you're listening to a file that is intended to have three different effects, in this order: turning you into a sissy, then a maid, then making you crave sex with men. If it cuts out after the second suggestion (making you a maid), then you'll have the partial suggestion effect - becoming a sissy maid, but not attracted to men.)

In other cases, you might have all the effects of the file already, but if the file cuts out when the hypnotist is reiterating the suggestions, they may be slightly weaker than if you'd listened the whole way through. (In almost all of my files, I repeat the suggestion more than once during the file, sometimes three or four times, depending on how many changes I'm looking to cause.)

In any case, you'll either come out of your trance after a little while, or you'll fall asleep. You won't end up locked into trance forever if the file cuts off, causing you to hear no awakener.
"One should strive to achieve; not sit in bitter regret."
hellion0
Regular
Regular

Re: A question for tists...

Postby MN_FriendlyGuy » July 11th, 2009, 9:04 am

brokenunited wrote:Yeah I was wondering if there are any bad side of effects of listening to a file most of the way through, but immediately shut it off or snap out...?

If you were in the office of a hypnotherapist...

- relaxing under the care of a professional...

And if the hypnotherapist stopped suddenly, it would cause you to feel something.

And that feeling (whatever it is) might have a side-effect.

- A positive feeling, like wanting more would have a different side-effect than a negative feeling, like WTF!

And, either way - what you feel is what leads you to make a change.

And, either way - the change will be right. It's right because hypnosis is all about what you want and what you need.

Welcome to WMM.
MN_FriendlyGuy
Guru
Guru

Return to General Hypnosis