Newbie, some limited success

A place to discuss the files and hypnosis in general

Moderator: EMG

Newbie, some limited success

Postby Serra013 » August 23rd, 2009, 1:55 pm

Just another newbie to the whole hypno and trance scene. I found this site while looking at a self-hypnosis CD on Amazon.com, then Googling it to see if I could find the mp3 rip of it anywhere. :twisted: This site was listed in the results for some reason.

I've been trying out a few different inductions at different times; regular daytime, evening, and while going to sleep, all with different feelings. Sometimes I get a tingly feeling all over my body, like when you sit on your arm for too long. Sometimes I just forget that I have a body and am only aware of my hearbeat and sometimes my breathing (as well as the file audio). Other times I've been listening to the audio file, then after a while, I start to randomly think of things that have nothing to do with anything (such as a hand made of dotted lines in front of a pic of Seth Green 8O ). This type of semi-hallucination usually only happens just before I fall asleep at night - I mean before I even started exploring this stuff. Is this a good thing or a bad thing?

Really, I'm looking forward to working my way up to deeper trances and different files (transfomations, triggers, body changing, etc.). So I'll be sticking around a while. Any suggestions?
Serra013
Regular
Regular

Postby MacGyver » August 23rd, 2009, 5:36 pm

so far, sounds good. if you experience a floating sensation, be sure and post about it. not everyone will get that as far as i know, but it is how i can tell if i get deep, i will sometimes feel as if i am floating away, dont have a care in the world and not really a thought in my head, just hallucinate some clouds and sometimes feel as if there is a bunch of small hands, like the size of a bunch of 2 year olds trying to hold onto me to keep me from floating any higher.

keep practicing.
MacGyver
Guru
Guru

Postby zapnosis » August 24th, 2009, 10:33 am

Sounds very good! Tingly is good, forgetting the body is very good. Just keep going and have fun!
"Feelings, sensations that you thought was dead,
no squealing... remember that it's all in your head"
zapnosis
Mentor
Mentor

Return to General Hypnosis