Seeking advice on behavior modification through files

A place to discuss the files and hypnosis in general

Moderator: EMG

Seeking advice on behavior modification through files

Postby scribby » August 27th, 2009, 7:09 pm

Hey guys

I'm not sure how this all works but Ill put out my question. Is it possible to find mind altering or behavior modifying file(s) out there that are intensive in nature? I have been researching for a couple years now on NLP and behavior modification. I'm trying to find files that reinforce a masculine behavior/personality but then on the flipside, modify myself to be submissve to a dominant master/personality. If there are any other information sites or suggestions you guys have, it would be appreciated. Not sure if this is possible or just fiction in my head.
scribby

one other thing

Postby scribby » August 27th, 2009, 7:40 pm

I started investigating these files a couple years ago, from this site. I'm curious, I was downloading some of the files and when I was listening to one of them, the guys voice just gave me this unreal sensation, i found myself with a tingling sensation and kinda zoned out, i mean i was still lucid but a little out of it. Is that what trance means?
scribby

Re: one other thing

Postby whatthe75 » August 28th, 2009, 1:55 am

scribby wrote: Is that what trance means?

You have been studying NLP for a few years yet you have to ask this question?
Seriousness is a deadly disease.
Certified Advanced Hypnotherapist.
whatthe75
Guru
Guru

Postby zapnosis » August 28th, 2009, 2:01 am

Scribby, submissive I understand, but could you spell out what you mean by "masculine behavior/personality" please? There are many different levels to this. Are we talking about "jock" files, here?
"Feelings, sensations that you thought was dead,
no squealing... remember that it's all in your head"
zapnosis
Mentor
Mentor

Postby scribby » August 28th, 2009, 10:55 am

ok sorry for the misunderstanding with regards to my study of NLP, I used to study it but after becoming frustrated with dead ends, i gave it up. I just recently started reinvestigating it. there is a lot of opinions on the subject, pros vs cons and whether it really works or not.
scribby

Postby MN_FriendlyGuy » August 28th, 2009, 5:23 pm

scribby wrote: ...there is a lot of opinions on the subject, pros vs cons and whether it really works or not.

I'm smiling as I write this.

From my perspective (opinion), there's no debate about whether NLP works.

Does the name Pavlov ring a bell? His dogs proved that even animals respond to auditory programming.

It was the discovery of the "conditioned reflex".

Our linguistic programming includes awareness of subtle variations... the speaker's facial expression, the inflection they use, even the emotional state of the listener.

It allows us to hear someone say "Oh, God!" and understand whether the cause is anguish, pleasure, or a reference to deity.

And that understanding influences choices we make and actions we take.

It's important to understand that neural linguistic programming is as individual as a fingerprint. And it's much, much more than "programming" that I (as a hypnotist) "do" to someone.

And even if you don't understand this long, long explanation, don't you wonder why I bothered saying anything about smiling at the start of this posting?
MN_FriendlyGuy
Guru
Guru

Postby whatthe75 » August 29th, 2009, 5:02 am

I agree 100% with MN Friendly here.

I know a few NLP practitioners who have the same doubts.NLP is not something that can be learned quickly ( namely on a 2 week course with a few book readings) and when they have applied their knowledge they seem to fail.

It works when done properly.

Interested to know what you mean by deads end though.
whatthe75
Guru
Guru

Postby scribby » September 1st, 2009, 10:59 am

When I said dead ends, I meant that i didnt see any results. I have been trying to go about it another way this week. I downloaded a couple files and listen to one when i workout and the other when I sleep. As every person is different, I understand that each person's response will be different as well. Is there, though, a way to guage the response or any methods to intensive change. I like the idea of some of the curses on the files area of the website, so I'm trying some of those.
scribby

Postby whatthe75 » September 2nd, 2009, 7:05 am

I can see why you are getting no results from your reply.You said you listen to the files during your workout and then when you sleep.

You need to listen to the files when your very alert and also not distracted.The file wont work if your working out,because to be able to do the workout you wont be able to trance,and not only that your distracted so a waste of time.

Using the file when sleeping wont work either - hypnosis and sleep are different.Your mind is working in different states when asleep as to when your in trance.

I have a suggestion.Listen to the file about 30 minutes after your workout each day.you will be fully awake then - but also your body would have calmed down for you to be able to relax properly for the trance to work.Also your body will start relaxing naturally after a good workout so it would be a great time to do it.MAKE SURE YOU HAVE NO DISTRACTIONS AND YOU SIT OR LIE DOWN TOO.

Have fun
whatthe75
Guru
Guru

Return to General Hypnosis