Dual voice files or files focused on auditory "imagery&

A place to discuss the files and hypnosis in general

Moderator: EMG

Dual voice files or files focused on auditory "imagery&

Postby Ladon » October 13th, 2009, 5:08 am

I've been floating around the forums here for a while, and I've found a few files I really like, such as Blink's Basic Induction, Lutz' Bubbles, and Sarnoga's Road Home. That said, I think I'm attaining trance, but I'm having trouble doing anything with it.

My primary desire for hypnosis has a lot to do with diapers and incontinence, but I would love to experience almost any pleasant positive hallucination (vividly seeing/hearing/feeling something that's not there, as opposed to blocking out something that is actually there, which is a negative hallucination, FYI) Anything from being able to wet the bed while asleep, to having a vivid diaper dream, to hallucinating a wetting accident but actually being dry. My other primary fetish is female breast growth, also known as BE. Anything to do with this is also a fantasy of mine.

Both of these seem to be in the realm of "rather hard" for self hypnosis. I haven't seen any real results with any of the diaper files I've found, nor with the DPF recordings I got many years ago. I *did* once find an MP3 of the so-called "Magic Tape", which I adored, but that computer died long ago, and the file is no longer available AFAIK. It used multiple overlapping voices, which may have been in different channels (one voice in each ear) or not, I don't remember. I remember laughing at the man's pronunciation of "dia-pers". From the samples I've heard, "Mistress Marisa" uses a similar technique in her files, but all the samples are too darn short. I'd gladly buy one of her files, if she had a full-length sample to download.

Does anyone know of files that use this dual-voice technique? It seems that I may be very auditory, I've always had an affinity for music, nearly perfect pitch, play most instruments by ear, and have a running inner monologue. I find that certain files that rely on visualization are simply useless for me, I can't build the sort of inner scene they require. My wife, on the other hand, can have a vivid semi-hallucination, seeing crisp, clear pictures and feeling sensations while in trance. I've also found that the files I enjoy usually have to be very clean. Poor recording quality, noise, or compression artifacts often distract me, or even make me tense up.

I'd just like to know if I'm really getting into trance, and learn to use that state better. I have a general grasp on the ideas of hypnosis, but haven't got a good hold on getting myself there.
Ladon
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Ladon » October 30th, 2009, 10:58 pm

Sure, I know that was a wall of text, but it wasn't that bad. Has anyone noticed the part of Lutz's Bubbles where his voice is saying two different things at the same time? I LOVE the way that feels, but I don't know what that's called nor any other files that use that effect.

Does anyone else know?
Ladon
Mentor
Mentor

Postby whatthe75 » November 2nd, 2009, 6:33 am

Its called a double induction.Its a very powerful and fun way to be hypnotised.

I have messed around with it with other tists and it is a very quick way to induce trance.It also very consciously hard to understand ( thats why its so effective ).
Seriousness is a deadly disease.
Certified Advanced Hypnotherapist.
whatthe75
Guru
Guru

Postby Ladon » November 2nd, 2009, 11:46 pm

I'm not sure what the feeling is, but the few times a 'double induction' has taken me by surprise, it has felt very interesting. Almost like falling, but it's not something that happens often for me.
Ladon
Mentor
Mentor

Return to General Hypnosis