Subliminal creation

A place to discuss the files and hypnosis in general

Moderator: EMG

Subliminal creation

Postby Torqumada » August 2nd, 2005, 8:44 am

Can anyone suggest a good program for creating your own subliminals?

Torqumada
Torqumada

Postby gregi696 » August 2nd, 2005, 11:02 am

Brainwave Generator is good for bineural beats. The harder part is creating, the actual subliminal file. I use Nero SoundTrax with Nero Wave Editor. These two programs are part of the Nero Buring Rom. It is a pay program infortunately.
gregi696
Mentor
Mentor

Postby sandy82 » August 2nd, 2005, 11:53 am

Gregi, is the name of the program "Nero Burning Rome" or "NeroBurningRome"?

gregi696 wrote:Brainwave Generator is good for bineural beats. The harder part is creating, the actual subliminal file. I use Nero SoundTrax with Nero Wave Editor. These two programs are part of the Nero Buring Rom. It is a pay program infortunately.
sandy82
Guru
Guru

Re: Subliminal creation

Postby dharden » August 2nd, 2005, 12:53 pm

Torqumada wrote:Can anyone suggest a good program for creating your own subliminals?

Checking out this post:

http://www.warpmymind.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&p=4338#4338

might be useful.
dharden
Mentor
Mentor

Postby demigraff » August 2nd, 2005, 2:01 pm

sandy82 wrote:Gregi, is the name of the program "Nero Burning Rome" or "NeroBurningRome"?

It used to be "Nero (Burning Rom)", back when it was a niche tool that didn't have much commercial potential. As CD-R dropped into the price range of businesses and then home users, the people behind it seem to have decided they want a more businesslike appearance. The name is simply "Ahead Nero" on the most recent version I have, so I'd guess some management drone decided it wasn't sensible to have a pun in the product name.
demigraff
Guru
Guru

Postby sandy82 » August 2nd, 2005, 2:09 pm

Many thanks, demigraff! Your info will save me considerable time. Also appreciate the background.

demigraff wrote:
sandy82 wrote:Gregi, is the name of the program "Nero Burning Rome" or "NeroBurningRome"?

It used to be "Nero (Burning Rom)", back when it was a niche tool that didn't have much commercial potential. As CD-R dropped into the price range of businesses and then home users, the people behind it seem to have decided they want a more businesslike appearance. The name is simply "Ahead Nero" on the most recent version I have, so I'd guess some management drone decided it wasn't sensible to have a pun in the product name.
sandy82
Guru
Guru

Postby spudamore » August 3rd, 2005, 12:58 am

use cdex program, to rip music from what cds you like to listen. then use, normal sound recorder to record your affirmations or subliminals and then mix with adobe audition once you get used to it you can have your subliminal in 30 mins all up.
spudamore
Regular
Regular

Return to General Hypnosis