Weight Gain

A place to discuss the files and hypnosis in general

Moderator: EMG

Weight Gain

Postby nirgal » August 2nd, 2005, 7:57 pm

Hi, I was wondering if anyone knows of a file that makes you get fat. It is a fatasy of mine to get fat and chubby. I notice there is an increase metabolism file, is there one to decrease it? Also a file that increases your apatite or makes you eat lots would be usefull.
Thanks.
nirgal

Re: Weight Gain

Postby EMG » August 2nd, 2005, 11:42 pm

Just FYI, The reason there are no files like that on the site is that I will not create a file for the site to encourage a health risk. That means no weight gain, no start smoking, no scat, no eating broken glass. I have done files like this as custom work since in those cases the subject can consent and waive liability. If you want one I will do it, I just won't post it for everyone to download.

nirgal wrote:Hi, I was wondering if anyone knows of a file that makes you get fat. It is a fatasy of mine to get fat and chubby. I notice there is an increase metabolism file, is there one to decrease it? Also a file that increases your apatite or makes you eat lots would be usefull.
Thanks.
EMG
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby asdf » August 3rd, 2005, 1:52 am

EMG wrote:Just FYI, The reason there are no files like that on the site is that I will not create a file for the site to encourage a health risk. That means no weight gain, no start smoking, no scat, no eating broken glass. I have done files like this as custom work since in those cases the subject can consent and waive liability. If you want one I will do it, I just won't post it for everyone to download.

nirgal wrote:Hi, I was wondering if anyone knows of a file that makes you get fat. It is a fatasy of mine to get fat and chubby. I notice there is an increase metabolism file, is there one to decrease it? Also a file that increases your apatite or makes you eat lots would be usefull.
Thanks.

Weight gain can be a positive thing. I am severely underweight (98 pounds at 5'7"). It is in the best interest of my health to gain at least thirty pounds.
asdf
Regular
Regular

Postby sandy82 » August 6th, 2005, 8:42 am

asdf wrote:
EMG wrote:Just FYI, The reason there are no files like that on the site is that I will not create a file for the site to encourage a health risk. That means no weight gain, no start smoking, no scat, no eating broken glass. I have done files like this as custom work since in those cases the subject can consent and waive liability. If you want one I will do it, I just won't post it for everyone to download.

Thanks.

Weight gain can be a positive thing. I am severely underweight (98 pounds at 5'7"). It is in the best interest of my health to gain at least thirty pounds.

Arsenic, in very small doses, can prolong the life of a very small percentage of chronically ill people. Whatever the benefits to that small universe, I doubt that EMG will be making any generally available files encouraging site users to take arsenic.

More absurd yet, somebody has actually suggested a series of genuinely subliminal tapes for which the texts of the messages would be kept from the listener. Perhaps even the subject matter. The subtitle of the proposal could be "How To Become a Civil and Criminal Defendant, All at Once."

Jimmy Carter once said that "Life is unfair." He was right. One need only look at his family to see whereof he spoke.
sandy82
Guru
Guru

Postby demigraff » August 6th, 2005, 9:01 am

Arsenic, in very small doses, can prolong the life of a very small percentage of chronically ill people. Whatever the benefits to that small universe, I doubt that EMG will be making any generally available files encouraging site users to take arsenic.

Losing too much weight and putting weight on can both be a good thing depending on the person. Too much of either is dangerous. So why have files for one and not the other?

Or, possibly more sensible, why not have a file to help someone adjust their weight in either direction? Say, a file that prompts you to plan a healthy diet and exercise regime, and then stick to it. So you would feel good about sticking to your plan. With something like that, it should be flexible enough to help anyone find the figure they want (as long as a healthy diet will get you there).
demigraff
Guru
Guru

The greatest good for the greatest number

Postby sandy82 » August 6th, 2005, 9:46 am

Demigraff, I agree entirely with your second paragraph. The first paragraph, while logical and fair-minded, flies in the face of demographics...especially in the U.S. and, to a lesser extent, other first-world countries.

This was the point of the arsenic example. Another is the use of digitalis. It is an inexpensive medicine that strengthens heartbeat but also gradually poisons the heart. It is used sparingly in a handful of patients.

The use of arsenic and digitalis are not broadly encouraged, precisely because they help a very few and could potentially hurt a vast majority. Hypnosis files, encouraging weight gains, also fail the test of "the greatest good for the greatest number."

Being underweight can often (but not always) be traced to a medically correctable condition: anorexia, hyperactive thyroid gland. Even if some cases of obesity are traceable to medically correctable conditions (and they are), that congruence does not undercut the wide disparity in numbers.

Beyond that, what you and I may consider fair is possibly not the final determinant. As in the case of undisclosed suggestions on a genuinely subliminal file, a situation in which we both found similar evidence pointing to similar conclusions.

demigraff wrote:

Losing too much weight and putting weight on can both be a good thing depending on the person. Too much of either is dangerous. So why have files for one and not the other?

Or, possibly more sensible, why not have a file to help someone adjust their weight in either direction? Say, a file that prompts you to plan a healthy diet and exercise regime, and then stick to it. So you would feel good about sticking to your plan. With something like that, it should be flexible enough to help anyone find the figure they want (as long as a healthy diet will get you there).
sandy82
Guru
Guru

Postby EMG » August 6th, 2005, 10:50 pm

and your statement is fine, if someone wants to add a gain/lose weight until you are your ideal weight I can do that, but most of the requests are for weight gain to the point of obesity and that I cannot post publicly in good conscience.

asdf wrote:

Thanks.

EMG
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby VeryGnawty » August 11th, 2005, 9:02 am

Weight is a tricky thing. I often clock at around 98-108 pounds at 5'6''

I've actually tried gaining weight. Potato products easilly knocked me up about 13 pounds, at which point I hit some kind of automatic detox phase. I used to weigh 128, but I don't think I'll be able to get back up to that. It's like my body refuses to weigh more than 114. I'm sure you could get around such biological limitations if you really wanted, but I'm not sure that it would be worth the health risk.

Also, you may look like a toothpick, but that doesn't mean that you are unhealthy. I can promise you that nobody could throw my newspaper route better than me, even if they had six months to practice. I may look like skin'n'bones, but I'm fit as a flea. Assuming that fleas are fit creatures.
"Once, people only flew in their dreams. Now, they dream during their flights." - Howard Hendrix
VeryGnawty
Guru
Guru

Postby bobjoe11 » August 11th, 2005, 6:40 pm

EMG, some could consider many of your the files you made... if they had made them... it would scar their conscience for life.
bobjoe11
Regular
Regular

Postby EMG » August 11th, 2005, 7:19 pm

True, but these are my rules and I'm sticking to them. I'm speaking of physical health not mental.

bobjoe11 wrote:EMG, some could consider many of your the files you made... if they had made them... it would scar their conscience for life.
EMG
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby jimbob » August 17th, 2005, 10:29 am

there is the curse pregnancy for men it makes you gain weight and then feel what it's like to have a baby it has currently worked on me I am gaining weight even when I dont eat I am getting pretty chubby as of now after 3 months of this almost 4
jimbob

Postby booo » November 16th, 2005, 6:36 pm

hey jim bob that sounds good, but i dont wanna be cursed.

i too am pretty skinny, and been trying out files like triggmass & weight training, but no luck yet.

i totally understand EMG's point, but demigraph also has a good point.
booo

Return to General Hypnosis