Gimmie some dominant training files!

A place to discuss the files and hypnosis in general

Moderator: EMG

Gimmie some dominant training files!

Postby BillionSix » August 6th, 2005, 6:34 pm

There are a lot of files here for slave training, humiliation, feminization, incontinance, etc.
The slave training I definately think are useful, since I may plan on training a slave eventually. The others I have no interest in. I'm glad they are here for the people who want or need them, but myself, I want something else.

Here's my problem. I have always had dominant fantasies, but not the confidence or skill to carry out those fantasies. I also have a degree of sexual repression, resulting in reduced sex drive.

Here's what I want:
I want to stride the earth like a sexual god.
I want to look at a woman, no matter how beautiful or unattainable, and respond with both a strong physical lust and the confidence that I can have her.
I want to be always ready for sex, several times a day if possible, thinking about it and desiring it at all times.
I want to look at women and see them as potential fuck toys or slaves, and have the total confidence to seduce them.
I want total confidence in my sexual power.
I want the belief that women are here to act as sources of pleasure and service.
I want to be able to sense submissive tendencies in women, and naturally take advantage of those tendencies.
I want to train slaves to serve my will, to confidently command them, and have the deep-down belief that my will takes complete precedence over theirs.

I would like to see a file, or preferably a series of files to do this. I understand that I would probably have to pay to have this done, but if I did, I wouldn't mind sharing them with the other people on the site.

I don't know if there would be a market on the site for these files. I do believe there are men out there like myself, who had dominant desires and tendencies, but just need some help developing them.

Any comments?

BillionSix
All I need is a warm bed, a kind word and unlimited power.
BillionSix
Regular
Regular

Postby tarantulaman1000 » August 6th, 2005, 9:37 pm

Comments? You are a sick twisted individual. That said, talk to EMG for a custom job.
tarantulaman1000
Regular
Regular

Re: Gimmie some dominant training files!

Postby EMG » August 6th, 2005, 10:54 pm

Custom work runs $50 per file and being one of the people that strides the earth like a sexual god(Saturdays from 9-9:05PM) I won't mind sharing my expertise. Drop me a PM if your serious about this as either a single file or a series.

BillionSix wrote:There are a lot of files here for slave training, humiliation, feminization, incontinance, etc.
The slave training I definately think are useful, since I may plan on training a slave eventually. The others I have no interest in. I'm glad they are here for the people who want or need them, but myself, I want something else.

Here's my problem. I have always had dominant fantasies, but not the confidence or skill to carry out those fantasies. I also have a degree of sexual repression, resulting in reduced sex drive.

Here's what I want:
I want to stride the earth like a sexual god.
I want to look at a woman, no matter how beautiful or unattainable, and respond with both a strong physical lust and the confidence that I can have her.
I want to be always ready for sex, several times a day if possible, thinking about it and desiring it at all times.
I want to look at women and see them as potential fuck toys or slaves, and have the total confidence to seduce them.
I want total confidence in my sexual power.
I want the belief that women are here to act as sources of pleasure and service.
I want to be able to sense submissive tendencies in women, and naturally take advantage of those tendencies.
I want to train slaves to serve my will, to confidently command them, and have the deep-down belief that my will takes complete precedence over theirs.

I would like to see a file, or preferably a series of files to do this. I understand that I would probably have to pay to have this done, but if I did, I wouldn't mind sharing them with the other people on the site.

I don't know if there would be a market on the site for these files. I do believe there are men out there like myself, who had dominant desires and tendencies, but just need some help developing them.

Any comments?

BillionSix
EMG
Site Admin
Site Admin

file / poll

Postby gork151 » August 7th, 2005, 1:17 am

and the idea behind sexual predator speaks -- welcome aboard.. need your feed back in dark cage forum .. stood up for your entry but need you to post your god like need as you did here for those of us that seek to be the master of females..you have voted now politic for your choice .. convince the rest of the voters.....
gork151
Mentor
Mentor

Postby BillionSix » August 7th, 2005, 2:09 am

Thank, Gork, glad to be here.

By the way, I also am the guy behind TrigLameTVHypnosis, but I don't expect that one to be as popular. 8)
All I need is a warm bed, a kind word and unlimited power.
BillionSix
Regular
Regular

Return to General Hypnosis