I'm new with this.. i need help

A place to discuss the files and hypnosis in general

Moderator: EMG

I'm new with this.. i need help

Postby Mijal11 » August 9th, 2005, 9:39 am

Hello everyne, i'm new with all this, i've seen this page a long time ago but i never had the guts to actually hear a file...

yesterday was my first "session" and i think it was preaty well, i heard a lot of files...which are:

induction
Deepening
Train hypno loss
Pubic hair loss
Trig hardon
Trig orgasm
and the Ecstasy of Agony

now thi thing is that how do i know they are working, or how long it will take to start doing any effect, i remember hearing one or 2 files yesterday, but some of the other I have absolute no memory about hearing them, i was listening on the bed before i went to sleep so i probably felt asleep... will that work also??

please, any help you could give me is most welcome!

Thanx

Mijal 11
Mijal11
Regular
Regular

Postby Kendai » August 9th, 2005, 1:36 pm

so you just jumped right in listiening to all kinds of files? ther's no problem with that, besides that it doesn't have much chance of working that early, most of us have to practice getting into trance for a while before even the simplest of files work.
Kendai
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Mijal11 » August 9th, 2005, 6:40 pm

So it could work...?

but how long do i have to listen to the files, i mean, i really want them to work, and i even started hearing to subliminal files to help me...
things like the sub Reinforcer, train sucsepatable and traintrance...

I don't know if this is going to help but i really want it to work...
Mijal11
Regular
Regular

Postby cardigan » August 10th, 2005, 12:39 am

Start off with an iduction and a deepener and then one file, that you would like to work. Think of the time that you are in hypnosis as a power-nap that will do you good. Then start noticing if the file you would like to work is working. As Kendai pointed out, most of us need to practice, and it's a good idea to start slowly and take it from there.
Certified hypnotist C.I., C.H.
http://milnet.dk
cardigan
Guru
Guru

Return to General Hypnosis