General relaxation.

A place to discuss the files and hypnosis in general

Moderator: EMG

General relaxation.

Postby justins4ne » August 13th, 2005, 1:23 am

Are there any files on the site or files created by others based on pure relaxation? I listen to Induction and Deepening on a regular basis because I'm an insomnica and it helps me go to sleep. Are thee any files of this nature?
justins4ne

Postby BobbyS » August 13th, 2005, 12:27 pm

Personally, I reckon just hypnosis itself will be good enough - no TrainSleep or whatever files necessary. When I first got into non-sexual hypnosis, I tried doing self-hypnosis. One night I did it in bed before going to sleep by going over an induction in my head. At the stroke of one my head felt like it was shooting up and down - exactly how I imagined a trance to be, then I fell asleep. I usually take about an hour to fall asleep, this took about ten minutes. Try it, you never know.
BobbyS
Guru
Guru

Postby makidas » August 13th, 2005, 9:23 pm

If you're interested in relaxation, you should most definitely check out Brainwave Generator at bwgen.com.
I may be wrong....

But what happens if I'm right?
makidas
Guru
Guru

Postby cardigan » August 14th, 2005, 3:41 am

Wendi Friesen has a lot of files on her excellent site. Also free ones, though she will expect payment for the majority.

If you tell me what you are looking for exactly, maybe I can make you a file. I don't expect payment. The only thing I would expect is to have feedback on whether the file helped or not.
Certified hypnotist C.I., C.H.
http://milnet.dk
cardigan
Guru
Guru

Return to General Hypnosis