How do I make the most of binaural?

A place to discuss the files and hypnosis in general

Moderator: EMG

How do I make the most of binaural?

Postby usulnaut » April 5th, 2010, 11:13 pm

I know that the binaural sounds must be listened to with headphones, but nothing more. Should I put myself into trance? Lie or sit still with eyes closed? How often should I use? How do I gage the effectiveness? Can I use one binaural file after another?
usulnaut

Re: How do I make the most of binaural?

Postby dottie » April 6th, 2010, 8:38 am

usulnaut wrote:I know that the binaural sounds must be listened to with headphones, but nothing more. Should I put myself into trance? Lie or sit still with eyes closed? How often should I use? How do I gage the effectiveness? Can I use one binaural file after another?

I'm not sure what you're expecting here...

A binaural is a file with tones embedded in it to increase or maintain your trance. They will almost always contain some sort of induction, so yes, you should trance, but the file should do that to you without any real effort on your part. They are just like any other hypnosis file, except that it should be easier to enter trance (if you use headphones). It may take the brain a couple of minutes to respond to the binaural beats either when starting the first file or when starting a second file which uses a different frequency.

So you use them the same way as you would any hypnosis file. As with any file, Your mileage may vary. Some folks can listen to many in a row, some can only listen to one at a time. A common sustainable pattern is 40-45 minutes once or twice per day. As a newbie, you should start with a single file body so the number and variety of suggestions is small enough that your mind will absorb them all.
dottie
Regular
Regular

Postby usulnaut » April 6th, 2010, 2:08 pm

Thanks. Somehow I had never heard of binaural noise before finding this site.
usulnaut

Return to General Hypnosis