True Hallucination

A place to discuss the files and hypnosis in general

Moderator: EMG

True Hallucination

Postby Alphaeus » May 20th, 2010, 3:56 pm

I've been a member of the site for some time now, but this is my first post. I was wondering if anyone here can tell me if they've really seen and felt what certain transformation files tell them to see and feel, a true hallucination created purely by the mind. I am referring, of course, to those files that attempt to make you experience dramatic changes. I feel as though I've gone toward it, but I'm pretty far still if it can happen.

I wound up taking a break from the files for some time (I probably should have stuck with them instead, but I put them aside when some stressors came up in my life), but while I was using them I would get a "sense" of it. If I triggered myself while my eyes were closed I could almost see what it would look like and almost imagine how it would feel, but I'd have to keep perfectly still. If I tried to change anything in my position it would shatter the image almost immediately. Since it was not real, opening my eyes or moving myself meant my concious mind got to slap me with a dose of reality.

Coming as close as I have has been exciting and fun, but I wonder if anyone here has gotten farther and really believed they could see and feel it, not just in a vivid daydream. Has anyone actually gone into a state of genuine hallucination and seen what the file told them to see with their eyes open? Is it possible (sans drug use, not going there)? If anyone has any feedback I'd love to hear it, and if anyone has had that kind of success, or some level of strong imagery, it'd be great if you could say what help you got there.
Alphaeus

Postby Jeshi » May 23rd, 2010, 12:25 am

One time while watching a text hypnosis youtube video that had lots of random suggestions in it. There was a suggestion to become a cat. And I hallucinated my arms as large anatomically incorrect cat paws(I could see them in my peripheral vision).

I think during hypnosis hallucination is very possible and easy. While awake it's possible but difficult. But that most of the time you won't actually hallucinate but be convinced that you are. "WOW! I CAN SEE MY HANDS AS CAT PAWS!" You'll say despite very vividly seeing your hands the way they've always been.
Jeshi
Guru
Guru

Postby Alien4420 » June 10th, 2010, 8:59 am

True hallucination is possible, but it's just about the most advanced thing in hypnosis and most people can't do it. The best I've been able to accomplish myself was brief flashes of hallucination. It was like dreaming -- I saw everything as if I was there. But after a few seconds, my trance lightens and I come out of it.
Alien4420
Annoyance
Annoyance

it can work

Postby ukhypnoman » June 10th, 2010, 9:03 am

although direct face to face hypnosis, not file based, i have good experience of this with women, hypnotising them to see a film star when they are having sex. They know what i am doing, but never the less, they believe they have whoever making love to them for when they are triggered, afterwords the remember it was flase, but still have the memory of the experience as if it was real
ukhypnoman
Regular
Regular

Return to General Hypnosis