Any NLP Practitioners?

A place to discuss the files and hypnosis in general

Moderator: EMG

Any NLP Practitioners?

Postby Trance01 » August 18th, 2005, 2:55 pm

Hi everyone, Im just wonderig if anyone here knows, in depth, how to use NLP (Neural-linguistic-programing). I came accross it while browsing the net for some hypnosis programs and i wanted to know if it actually works. Mabey someone could tryit on me :D (If anyone here knows how :roll: )
Thanks
Trance01

Postby MikeWulf » August 18th, 2005, 3:48 pm

It's probably just another way of doing things. You can do all things that it might offer with these files, just so you know.
MikeWulf
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Trance01 » August 21st, 2005, 5:44 am

Yeah i guess it is, but i like to try different things. I hear there are meny different types of hypnosis.
Trance01

Postby loadedkaos » August 21st, 2005, 4:31 pm

nlp is very interesting from my understanding if you want to practice on your self you could start with some anchoring. I'm not sure completely how to use it on other people but if I'm right it can be quite an effective tool for getting what you want. I do have couple of books on obscure psychology for use in manipulateing others... Well it's more about being persuasive and letting other people's own nature follow the bait. Well any way I hope that gives you a little more insight sorry I cant be of any more help.
loadedkaos
Mentor
Mentor

Return to General Hypnosis