If i mix trigger files into existing music(any music files)

A place to discuss the files and hypnosis in general

Moderator: EMG

If i mix trigger files into existing music(any music files)

Postby ryomakun » August 21st, 2005, 8:03 pm

Sample:
4 min audio file(music)
12 mins trigger file

Using an audio editor like audacity, i can mix both files and de-amplify the 12 mins trigger file.. making it so silent.

My question is.. if i do this, this will make the trigger file fit to 4 mins making the sound produced so fast. Will this affect the result? and further more will the subconscious mind pick it up?
It just irritates me to keep on listening files repeatedly.. so i figure i'll mix it with my mp3s...
Anyone with ideas? Basically im doing a subliminal ( i hope )
ryomakun

Postby BobbyS » August 22nd, 2005, 4:43 am

Why not cut the hypno file into two or three parts, put each part into a separate song, then listen to the songs on a playlist?
BobbyS
Guru
Guru

Postby davelowe1977 » August 22nd, 2005, 8:42 am

One other idea for consideration: cut and paste your song twice so it is 12 minutes long (repeated twice). Then mix the file at 100% speed. You will have to listen to each song three times, but at least the hypnosis will be at the correct speed.
davelowe1977
Mentor
Mentor

Postby demigraff » August 23rd, 2005, 5:22 am

There is probably a place in most files where it could be cut without being two discontinuous. So instead of a 12 minute file, you have 3 files of 4 minutes each, with roughly the same things in each of them.

Rather than just using one song, you could go through a large list (maybe even your whole playlist) and add a piece of the file subliminally to each... then you could use a random playlist, listen to different songs every day, and still get the effects. And when you want to start listening to a new file, add a new trigger, you could just replace the subliminal bits in half your playlist with the new file.
demigraff
Guru
Guru

Postby DaytonaMaster » August 23rd, 2005, 5:43 pm

What I like to do, is use an MP3 editor and splice a group of songs together without breaks in between, crossfading like you hear on the radio or at a good club. Then I mix together a binaural tone from BWGen and the file(s) I want to use. I then adjust the levels on the binaural/file(s) tracks to a subliminal level. When the result is played, you hear the music, and "hear" the binaural beat without hearing the file(s). The binaural beat is really down there, so it is not so much heard as "felt."
Submission is not for the weak. Slavehood is a vocation without bounds.
DaytonaMaster

Mixing

Postby maskedwomyn » August 24th, 2005, 12:44 pm

i have always been a little nervous about files that went subliminal by lowering the volume on the hypnotic payload. Instead of adjusting the level i adjust the frequency so that the hypnotic payload and the binaual entraining are just above what i can percieve but still within the range of human hearing. i leave the level of the hypnotic payload as high as the level of the song that is the carrier. Looking at the signals with a spectrum analyser i can see the carrier and the hypnotic payload even though all i am aware of hearing is the music.

i want to be able to exercise as i listen to the music so i have stripped the initial entrancement and the closing waking up from the hypnotic payload. i am going to be listening for some time so i create a large wav file with an entire album as well as the hypnotic payload which is looped. Then i convert that wav file to an mp3 and i have a mix to listen to while i exercise.

It is always difficult to know absolutely what a subliminal file does to the mind but i know at least that the payload is there, that i do hear it even if i don't percieve that i am hearing it. And since the Dark Cage files build my arousal i can confirm that i start to feel very good while i am exercising and listening to music. That could just be the placebo effect but whatever it is, it works for me.

the masked womyn
maskedwomyn
Regular
Regular

Return to General Hypnosis