i'm not looking for a file

A place to discuss the files and hypnosis in general

Moderator: EMG

i'm not looking for a file

Postby dr_jekyll_and_MASTER_hyde » August 26th, 2005, 9:42 am

Hi! :)
i'm not looking for a file.
i'm looking for a simple guide that teach how to hypnose your slave girl.
any other training info will be apriciated :!:
dr_jekyll_and_MASTER_hyde

Re: i'm not looking for a file

Postby sandy82 » August 26th, 2005, 11:35 am

This subject has been discussed recently, from a slightly different perspective, below:

General Hypnosis: "hypnosis file to make a woman be under my control"

http://www.warpmymind.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&p=6671&highlight=#6671

Unless you plan for your "slave girl" to collect donations for the Salvation Army, I think this thread will address the questions you have in mind.

dr_jekyll_and_MASTER_hyde wrote:Hi! :)
i'm not looking for a file.
i'm looking for a simple guide that teach how to hypnose your slave girl.
any other training info will be apriciated :!:
sandy82
Guru
Guru

Postby Jack » August 26th, 2005, 1:58 pm

There's a book out by Wendi Friesen titled "Hypnotize Your Lover" that you might want to read. Also, there's another book entitled "Look into my eyes" if I remember correctly that has some bdsm related stuff in it. Sorry, don't remember the author.
"The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt." Bertrand Russell
"By doing certain things certain results follow." A. Crowley, Book of Lies
"Dum spiro, spero." - Cicero
Jack
Guru
Guru

Postby dr_jekyll_and_MASTER_hyde » August 26th, 2005, 2:09 pm

hmm,
you know what...?
after reading stuff here, i decided that it's a pretty sick thing whats going on here :roll: :lol:

Postby BobbyS » August 26th, 2005, 2:32 pm

Hang on, you want to hypnotise someone into being your slave girl and you accuse these people of being sick? What? :?
BobbyS
Guru
Guru

Postby dr_jekyll_and_MASTER_hyde » August 26th, 2005, 3:05 pm

i don't want to "make" someone my slave.
i want to tame my slave...
i'm looking for psychological methods... but after a visit at the link sandy gave me, i now know this is not really the way. it sounds really sick.
i love my slave.
...as i said... just looking for interesting psychological methods.

Postby sandy82 » August 26th, 2005, 9:59 pm

For the record:

I referred the guy to a recent thread. It began on August 23. A new site user named "gazuntaboobs" posted the following message there:
"Is there such a file around? I want a friend of mine to watch the screen and want her to become my lover and do whatever I want. Then wake her when I'm finished and she will not know what happened."

Regular users--aeroue, BobbyS, Jerm, Missypuss, and I--criticized gazuntaboobs's attitude and his objectives.

I hope Dr. Jekyll and Master Hyde will return and explain how his contemplated efforts would vary from what gazuntaboobs had in mind.
sandy82
Guru
Guru

Postby dr_jekyll_and_MASTER_hyde » August 27th, 2005, 2:27 am

well, hmm,
gazuntaboobs wanted to USE someone against her will. it's sick.
if i'm gonna "use" someone, it's with a clear knowledge that this someone is my slave & want to serve me. & will do so with love.

i'm just looking for interesting psychological methods to tame a slave.
now this is the difference - people here are using hipnose to make their slaves do thing for them or to feel pain or humiliation. i see my part as being a master - to tame my slave. to help her in her life. to overcome obstacles & so on. this is my "job". she just need to obey me & her life will bloom. in "exhange", she will serve me & be my pleaser.
hmm, i guess this is love, no? one person i helping the other & the other returning a "favour". every one in his field. i'm from the top & she from the bottom. with lots of hugs & kisses 8)

Postby sandy82 » August 27th, 2005, 9:42 am

LOL, whatever you say, DJMH.

Keep those messages coming. We get to know you better with each one.

Two items worthy of thought. First, your memorable quote:

the slave tamer wrote:
this is my "job". she just needS to obey me & her life will bloom. in "exChange", she will serve me & be my pleaser.

Without changing a word (except perhaps spelling them all correctly), that sentiment could have been expressed by Hitler, Stalin, Mao Tse-tung.

Is your life blooming? Doing well in school, telling the truth when asked your age, making lots of money, raking in those advanced degrees, quick promotions? If your own life is not blooming, then how do you expect to cause the life of your "untamed" slave to bloom?

Second, either your keyboard is like Janet Jackson's wardrobe (malfunctioning), or perhaps you have a touch of arthritis in your left ring finger.

the slave tamer wrote:well, hmm,
gazuntaboobs wanted to USE someone against her will. it's sick.
if i'm gonna "use" someone, it's with a clear knowledge that this someone is my slave & wantS to serve me. & will do so with love.

i'm just looking for interesting psychological methods to tame a slave.
now this is the difference - people here are using hipnosIS to make their slaves do thingS for them or to feel pain or humiliation. i see my part as being a master - to tame my slave. to help her in her life. to overcome obstacles & so on. this is my "job". she just needS to obey me & her life will bloom. in "exChange", she will serve me & be my pleaser.
hmm, i guess this is love, no? one person iS helping the other & the other IS returning a "favour". every one in his field. i'm from the top & she IS from the bottom. with lots of hugs & kisses 8)

Hmmm, I guess this is love, no. I guess this is self-delusion and a febrile imagination, yes.

Hope you'll write again soon. With many more thoughts and lots of facts to back them up.
sandy82
Guru
Guru

Slave Training

Postby Trickdog » September 1st, 2005, 1:00 pm

Try www.bestslavetraining.com for a comprehensive program for developing a slave. It refers to hypnosis, but is much braoder in its approach. It is also based on consensual slavery; the slave giving over control to the Master.
Trickdog

Return to General Hypnosis