I'm Having Trouble...

A place to discuss the files and hypnosis in general

Moderator: EMG

I'm Having Trouble...

Postby C87 » August 10th, 2010, 5:29 pm

When ever I get to the point where im completely addicted to the file and loving it, going crazy about wanting it to happen more than anything else in the world... my mind will completely reset those feelings and memories the next day, I will not care about the file at all or remember the details of how I felt about it which made me love it so much.

Anybody have some ideas on whats causing my mind to do this?
C87
Regular
Regular

Postby zzzzz » August 15th, 2010, 9:37 am

overdose?
zzzzz
Regular
Regular

Re: I'm Having Trouble...

Postby MN_FriendlyGuy » August 16th, 2010, 6:00 am

Hi, C87 -

Thanks for asking an interesting question. It's interesting because I've been unable to locate a medical term for the phenomenon you've described. As opinion, I wonder whether what you're experiencing is a normal response to frustrated desire.

From the standpoint of an Ericksonian hypnotist (primarily), it causes me to wonder if you're ready for a task - and not being given one.

Allow me to explain -

As part of the trance experience, Milton Erickson (the father of modern hypnosis) would often assign a task to a client. It would be small and simple. Mr. Erickson knew that when a client takes one small step and realizes they're successful with that step...

C87 - I often tell clients that the first step is desire. You've got that - completely addicted to the file and loving it, going crazy about wanting it to happen

The second step is willingness. Specifically - willingness to take action. Not a make-believe action, mind you. Something real - possibly something that feels a little risky or a little uncomfortable.

With no actionable outlet for a sense of desire, a mind can relegate that desire to the catagory of fantasy & make-believe - putting it away and forgetting about it. A pleasant daydream.

Of course I don't know your circumstance. I don't know whether what I'm describing fits your situation.

But you do.
MN_FriendlyGuy
Guru
Guru

Postby C87 » August 16th, 2010, 6:29 am

That may be what my problem is, if it is then i'm unsure how to solve it.

The most recent time that this happend, I was trying to form second personality with the curse trig catgirl file.
C87
Regular
Regular

Postby Enargo » August 16th, 2010, 6:56 am

What happened to that guy is he fractured his mind. That's not good nor healthy for you. There is a furry companion file on furmorphed. That file does just about what you want minus damaging your mind. Please don't attempt to do this.
Enargo
Regular
Regular

Return to General Hypnosis