Favorite Hypnosis Genre

A place to discuss the files and hypnosis in general

Moderator: EMG

Favorite Hypnosis Genre

Postby makidas » April 16th, 2005, 5:42 pm

I personally like the self-help files very much, so what do u like?
makidas
Guru
Guru

Postby makidas » April 17th, 2005, 3:57 am

i shoulda added a jock one, that seems like a pop file type as well! :D :D
makidas
Guru
Guru

Postby CAINE » April 17th, 2005, 12:22 pm

Deffinatly Trig Files. Like curses and some other stuff like FEM's are stuff are permanent *unless you pay of course*, But with Trig Files, you have a choice WHEN you wanna become a furry, WHEN you wanna have a vagina, WHEN you wanna have an orgasm, etc.
Just a man on a mission.
CAINE
Regular
Regular

Postby makidas » April 17th, 2005, 12:44 pm

dude i totally hear ya!
makidas
Guru
Guru

Postby drowsydawg » April 17th, 2005, 4:35 pm

I'm amazed that there's only one vote for hypnotic enslavement (my own vote.)

Nothing feels better than walking into that room, looking into his eyes, hearing him say three words, and waking up to find myself on my knees knowing (just as well as I know my own name) that he's my Master, always has been, always will be, and I'm his slave. No hesitation, just a genuine need to please him. The freedom of being able to just act according to his will without being checked by my own ego or hangups is tremendously powerful, and driving home in the afterglow, my only regret is that it has to end till the next time (made up for by the knowledge that the next time I'll go deeper.)

In my personal experience with other hypnotic subjects, it seems to me that animal transformations are awfully popular too. A lot of sub boys want to become dogs, a lot of sub girls want to become cats, and I've met a lot of both genders who want to be ponies. But certainly gender transformations and regression to infancy are popular in the world of would-be subjects at large.
drowsydawg
Regular
Regular

Postby makidas » April 25th, 2005, 8:41 pm

B
U
M
P
makidas
Guru
Guru

Postby Rascal » April 26th, 2005, 1:26 am

I'm undecided on which type is my favorite, I use a few curses (mostly hormone change), a lot of self help ones and several others. But a favorite type I can't choose, I like them all depending on the subject. :)
Rascal

Postby kitnoki » April 27th, 2005, 6:38 pm

Oh triggers are nice, but lets hear it for transformation files :D Furry time....some of the newer furry transforms up for vote, as well as the exelent LR housecat.
kitnoki
Regular
Regular

Postby thejesterinacast » April 28th, 2005, 4:32 am

i'm trying out triggers. i've only gotten one to work and even then, it stopped after a few days break, but it's a start.
thejesterinacast
Regular
Regular

Postby britannica » April 28th, 2005, 6:47 pm

"Nothing feels better than walking into that room, looking into his eyes, hearing him say three words, and waking up to find myself on my knees knowing (just as well as I know my own name) that he's my Master"

You got that right! TOTAL SWOON! LOL
britannica

Postby BondMaid » May 23rd, 2005, 3:04 am

For trig files, i'd need a partner to set off the trigger. i'm working on that!

i'm really new here, so i'm still doing "attitude adjustment" -- TrainSlave files. And the Humiliation files. i've gotta break down the super-ego barriers, and this is really helping.

A word about the Humiliation files: anyone else get incredibly HOT while listening? Something is built into them to cause such sexual feelings. i can nearly climax just listening. ..... Okay, now i'm shy with such an admission :oops:

But, this stuff is good! 8O
"The imagination is the spur of delights . . . all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" ~ Marquis de Sade
BondMaid

Postby missypuss » June 27th, 2005, 11:17 am

No I get wet from listening to those files too :twisted: So Its not just you , but I guess as well theres that whole thing about liking the subjucation of the whole thing , and I truly like that feeling and definately dont feel embaressed saying so !! :wink: Horny and wet Horny and wet Horny and wet ...................
missypuss
Guru
Guru

Postby lilboy » July 5th, 2005, 9:01 pm

drowsydawg wrote: But certainly gender transformations and regression to infancy are popular in the world of would-be subjects at large.

i enjoy age regression and becoming a girl. i just joined but it doesn't look like there are many people in my court on that one
lilboy

Postby loony28 » July 6th, 2005, 9:31 pm

lilboy wrote:
drowsydawg wrote: But certainly gender transformations and regression to infancy are popular in the world of would-be subjects at large.

i enjoy age regression and becoming a girl. i just joined but it doesn't look like there are many people in my court on that one

:twisted: I'm with you on that one lilboy. I even submitted a file up for a vote that would take you back along your life path to when you were just conceived and change your gender. There is a theory that we are traveling through multiple universes. These universes are static, never changing. The movement we perceive is actually our minds jumping from one universe to another with very small changes, like an electron in a slightly different place. If our minds are doing this then why can't our minds go back along the path we have already travelled? Nearly everyone here agrees that you can change a single cell or a small number of them. :twisted:
loony28
Guru
Guru

Postby lilboy » July 6th, 2005, 10:22 pm

mmm sounds heavenly.

I love my penis too much to part with it permanently, but if transgendering didn't involve a major operation, I think every human being would try it. I watch people condemn transies, but I have to respect someone who can actually decide "no, my body isn't right and I need to fix it." Those who condemn - and everyone for that matter I bet - would switch sides for a weekend if it were easy and secret.

The other side isn't a place I want to live, but I so love visiting it.
lilboy

Postby DaytonaMaster » July 8th, 2005, 9:08 am

As a trainer of submissives and slaves, almost all the files here are excellent for My purposes. Thanks EMG for making them accessible.
Submission is not for the weak. Slavehood is a vocation without bounds.
DaytonaMaster

Return to General Hypnosis