Is anyone worried about FreezeTrig?

A place to discuss the files and hypnosis in general

Moderator: EMG

Is anyone worried about FreezeTrig?

Postby tercota » September 3rd, 2005, 11:21 pm

I just listened to it, but not while trancing. I don't want to actually try it, since you can easily trap yourself in it. EMG, I think there should be a safe-guard placed in the file. Something like, if you are not moved after a half-hour. I can see how someone could die from this. Does anyone else agree?
tercota
Regular
Regular

Postby deathjdstn » September 4th, 2005, 4:42 am

no need for that hypnosis is something that u allow to happen and if an emergecy would to happen ur brain would autmaticaly respond to those events.

like if someone tried to hypnotise u in killing someone that will never work as ur morals would interfier with that train of though and u will not allow that to work

like basic survival skills overrides every thing, hunger, need to breath etc.... and u will not allow ur self to miss work unless u WANT to.
deathjdstn
Regular
Regular

Postby nicosali » September 22nd, 2005, 10:59 am

that reminds me of someone who was afraid to use a file without the wake up part, because he thought he will never wake up. Of course you will awake naturally.
cheers
nicosali
Regular
Regular

Postby aeroue » September 23rd, 2005, 3:51 pm

Unless of course you truly believe you won't be able to move....

And what you say about morals isn't necessarily true, well it is, unless you bend their morals to your will.

From what I have read at least.
aeroue
Mentor
Mentor

Return to General Hypnosis