Anyone had any Success with the Penis/Breast Growth Files?

A place to discuss the files and hypnosis in general

Moderator: EMG

Postby BobbyS » September 6th, 2005, 7:29 am

Yes and no. Theoretically it can work for everyone, but like most hypnotic effects, if you don't think it will, it's unlikely to. That said if everyone believed it did, it should theoretically work for everyone. The real question is; if the result is psychosomatic does it matter?
I once took lozenges for a sore throat and a friend asked me why. It sounds like a daft question, but he believed they didn't really do anything and that the actual effect was psychosomatic. To which I replied, 'so what'? If it gets the intended result does it matter whether it's the actual lozenge causing the relief or a psychosomatic effect. In either case you get the same result and the only way to achieve it is by taking the lozenge.
BobbyS
Guru
Guru

Postby MikeWulf » September 6th, 2005, 5:26 pm

It is possible. That is not to say that many have success, however.
MikeWulf
Mentor
Mentor

Postby makidas » September 6th, 2005, 8:21 pm

I haven't really tested those files, but I know the pubichairloss file works.
I may be wrong....

But what happens if I'm right?
makidas
Guru
Guru

Postby MikeWulf » September 7th, 2005, 2:18 am

makidas wrote:I haven't really tested those files, but I know the pubichairloss file works.
Cool. I ponder how the body manages that.
MikeWulf
Mentor
Mentor

Postby booo » November 16th, 2005, 6:38 pm

yea i've wondered the same thing. how does a file cause physical changes?
booo

Postby homerj1620 » November 16th, 2005, 7:20 pm

makidas wrote:I haven't really tested those files, but I know the pubichairloss file works.

How long did that take to get working? I'd like to use that one.
homerj1620
Mentor
Mentor

Postby thisguy » November 19th, 2005, 7:30 pm

booo wrote:yea i've wondered the same thing. how does a file cause physical changes?

"there is no spoon" ..as there is no body.. it's all about rearranging some energy. your body knows how to grow - it has done it before, remember? ;) in deep levels it "just does it" ..only trick is to find the switch.. and of course to convince your body to flip it. It's kind of mild form of shapeshifting. It's very litrally what you do: shift your shape.. a little.

bigger changes need special practice about different deeper states of conciousness and excellent training i guess.. and I don't expect a video training course on that one in next couple of years ;)
thisguy
Regular
Regular

Postby MikeWulf » November 19th, 2005, 9:24 pm

thisguy wrote:
booo wrote:yea i've wondered the same thing. how does a file cause physical changes?

"there is no spoon" ..as there is no body.. it's all about rearranging some energy. your body knows how to grow - it has done it before, remember? ;) in deep levels it "just does it" ..only trick is to find the switch.. and of course to convince your body to flip it. It's kind of mild form of shapeshifting. It's very litrally what you do: shift your shape.. a little.

bigger changes need special practice about different deeper states of conciousness and excellent training i guess.. and I don't expect a video training course on that one in next couple of years ;)
I think you are looking for something that cannot come about, Guy. No offence, but you should strive for more acievable goals in life.
MikeWulf
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Primus » November 19th, 2005, 9:53 pm

All the offense in the world Mike but I think you should quit telling people that what they want will never work and let them continue to belive it will and then maybe... just maybe... IT WILL. When the ant tried to move the rubber tree he did, the little engine made it up the hill because he thought he could. Don't piss in other peoples cheerios less someone pisses in yours
Primus
Regular
Regular

Postby thisguy » November 19th, 2005, 9:57 pm

MikeWulf wrote:I think you are looking for something that cannot come about, Guy. No offence, but you should strive for more acievable goals in life.

If everybody would listen to people like you, there would be very little to come about in life. Or to be more exact: everything would be just ordinary and people would be guided by "somebody else".

You do know about things, that everybody knows are impossible, until now and then comes somebody who luckily hasn't LEARNED that and just DOES them, naturally?

But I'm sure you have found your way to hapiness. Now sit quietly and try not to disturb others :)
thisguy
Regular
Regular

Postby thisguy » November 19th, 2005, 10:17 pm

MikeWulf wrote:more acievable goals in life

Actually, while we are here suggesting things to eachother and all.. you might take a look at your "list of achievable things". Something tells me you took the "full package" without even worryng about ingridients, i'm not talking about extras. It's nothing wrong with that.. just you know.. everybody has this already. MANY have amazing extras, so again..

it's really wrong place to tell how you're content with being exactly like you are. It's a place for development-hungry and experiment-happy. You should be with kids who brag about shiny stuff.
thisguy
Regular
Regular

Postby MikeWulf » November 19th, 2005, 10:31 pm

What I am talking about is to someone who believes that he can shapeshift with just the power of his will. Just because you believe something will come to pass does not make it so. Regardless you are all ignoring the facts in favor of some fantasitc notion that hypnosis can do everything you have always wanted. Hypnosis is based in science. It is based in study. It is based on facts. The facts point in the direction that hypnosis _cannot_ change the physical shape of a person at a structural level. Please READ up this stuff before you jump blindly into it! All it does is get you depressed because the results will not be there. Find something similar that IS possible. That is how you use your time better. It's not giving up, it is taking what doesn't work and finding a way around it. Do you really keep eating at the resturant that you come out of with food poisoning 5 out of 5?

Man, that was heated :D
MikeWulf
Mentor
Mentor

Postby MikeWulf » November 19th, 2005, 10:37 pm

thisguy wrote:
it's really wrong place to tell how you're content with being exactly like you are. It's a place for development-hungry and experiment-happy. You should be with kids who brag about shiny stuff.
So you people believe you are pioneers in untapped territory. Experimenters in the unknown? Well you are freaking not! Sorry to burst your (childish) bubble, mate.
MikeWulf
Mentor
Mentor

Postby MikeWulf » November 19th, 2005, 10:41 pm

Primus wrote:All the offense in the world Mike but I think you should quit telling people that what they want will never work and let them continue to belive it will and then maybe... just maybe... IT WILL. When the ant tried to move the rubber tree he did, the little engine made it up the hill because he thought he could. Don't piss in other peoples cheerios less someone pisses in yours
One more...
I am not telling people to abbandon dreams, rather I am offering them a chance to find a way in which their dreams can come true. If something doesn't work, the smart man doesn't keep doing it in hopes that he will gain a different result.
MikeWulf
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Primus » November 19th, 2005, 10:43 pm

never been accused of being smart, and haven't recently been accused of being a man either... think about that one. Sometimes I think my body just gives in to the demands of the mind just to shut me up
Primus
Regular
Regular

Postby MikeWulf » November 19th, 2005, 10:57 pm

Primus wrote:never been accused of being smart, and haven't recently been accused of being a man either... think about that one. Sometimes I think my body just gives in to the demands of the mind just to shut me up
Heheh.
MikeWulf
Mentor
Mentor

Postby thisguy » November 19th, 2005, 11:03 pm

MikeWulf wrote:Hypnosis is based in science. It is based in study. It is based on facts. The facts point in the direction that hypnosis _cannot_ change the physical shape of a person at a structural level. Please READ up this stuff before you jump blindly into it!

Did you do those studys? Did you do those experiments? What do you know about other people's facts? Somebody just wrote it. You don't even know those people!!? Right? That's why you need science: to tell you what you can't do. If you think about it, at this point it's not much different from religion. Read up how science is lately full of bullshit and think about it, why would anybody need a study to tell you, that something is impossible?

That's why it needs independent study and verfication ;) We're here just to help. Not just ourselves, you too!

But seriously, i'm not telling that hypnosis can or can not do something. Hypnosis is just a way to access your potentials. That's it: access. all the other abilities and effects coming out of it is already about everything else.

Hypnosis is a tool for expansion for some, just a qick fun for others.. If you don't have anything personal to share about it, stop wasting your time here, mate.

Bubbles are all around us. And I'm happy, if somebody will help me to burst some of them more quickly, but you truely have to learn a little more about that bursting thing, maybe read some study or something.
thisguy
Regular
Regular

Postby jd1967 » December 24th, 2005, 11:47 pm

Funny I should come across this forgotten thread. Wednesday, I mentioned to a soon-to-be hypnotrant that I am interested in the breast enlargement aspect, told her about the studies that were done so long ago and said that I would like to find someone to try it with.

My approach is similar to the throat lozenge in that I intended to make the hypnotic enlargement part of an overall plan that includes not smoking, eating better, using the breast enlargement cream and/OR a breast pump and maybe even taking a one-a-day type vitamin.

My reasoning? I know a woman whose breasts became noticably larger when she stopped smoking and started taking a regular OTC vitamin pill at the label dose. When she stopped her vitamin and picked the cigarettes back up, her breasts shrank again. And I've watched different strippers over the years, guess where I used to operate a kitchen, have their bodies waste away because of the ineveitable consequence of some of their "life"style choices. (Deathstyle if you ask me; but they never do.) Others who don't drink so much, don't do so much dope, eat better, get more rest, ect maintain and improve their physical shape over the same period of time. I figure to address all of the potential causes that I can and don't really care which one, or combination, does the actual work for anyone who experiences the improvement she wants.

And I KNOW that hypnosis, et cetera can reinforce positive behavioral changes and help a person stick to a better diet, stay off of cigarettes and other harmful things, do their breast exercises, "eat their Wheaties" and take their vitamins and so on. As the saying goes, "Change your mind and change your life."
Last edited by jd1967 on December 25th, 2005, 11:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jd1967

i believe

Postby Honeymaid » January 16th, 2006, 9:33 pm

i would make some horrible "clap if you believe" joke, but i won't, because just mentioning it makes it.

Anyways, the brain is the nervous center for all things in your body, yes? Well then, hypnosis is a way to affect the brain, right? SO if you listen to the file that tricks your mind into thinking that it should make a physical change, that is posssible, it will.

But, there are certain things that aren't possible like turning your dangly bits to the other setting, so the mind may do it visually. But of course, i am fine with my dangly bits.

I believe, and in my belief, it becomes true.
Honeymaid

Postby Kendai » January 17th, 2006, 3:28 pm

pfft!

"dangly bits"

i'm thinking hypnosis does physical changes by changing the way the body is maintained. so i think anythig that can vary by hormones etc. should be possible. i highly doubt actual sexual changes fall into that category. but prettymuch any "nudge" to your physical form should be doable.
Kendai
Mentor
Mentor

Re: i believe

Postby thisguy » January 23rd, 2006, 7:35 pm

Honeymaid wrote:Anyways, the brain is the nervous center for all things in your body, yes?

There are other opinions.

In the sense, that brain is "a device" to connect your conciousness trough energetical bodies to your physical body (which is also just energetical by the means of vibrational frequency) and by going to trance via hypnotic help you actually go so "far away" that you establish direct contact to your higher energy bodyes which, by some arguments, act like a template for you physical one in means, that physical body tries to grow by the energetical template given from higher frequencys. So basically all you change is the template, everything else just follows "naturally" during cell regeneration process.

Of course those ancient ideas and knowledges are well rooted out in western culture, so you may have to deal with your belief system trying to block out those ideas but results should be well worth the effort.

Also even in ancient times, those practices weren't for everyone. We have all read stories about "medicine men" and shamans changing completely into different animal shapes, but not some whole villages or cityes full of shapeshifters, so probably those things require lots of devotion and practice, probably some spiritual help or occasional "chemical boost" to your awareness.
thisguy
Regular
Regular

Postby Jacara » January 23rd, 2006, 8:07 pm

For what it's worth (not much, I'm sure), "thisguy" didn't just make up the thing about the brain just connecting the physical body with the "mind". I've heard that and agree wholeheartedly with it.

The whole shapeshifting thing I don't believe at all though :P I believe the mind has huge control over the body (healing, growing, controlling all the body's processes), but even if you had complete control over your mind and the resulting changes you could make to your body, rapid change of your body in drastic ways is just impossible. Sorry :P
Jacara
Mentor
Mentor

Postby thisguy » January 23rd, 2006, 8:40 pm

Jacara wrote:I believe the mind has huge control over the body (healing, growing, controlling all the body's processes), but even if you had complete control over your mind and the resulting changes you could make to your body, rapid change of your body in drastic ways is just impossible. Sorry :P

No need to be sorry, it still seems impossible for me also, but start small: Train yourself to see auras again, try to be aware of how your mind works, where are your ideas coming from.. simple everyday things.

Then if you have good friends interested into those topics, try to do research where to lead with seances and hypnotize eachother with the goal of accelerating all those "simple" things, like broadening your vibrational awareness, feeling the "big connection" with the universe and all other such things, that are readily and frighteningly successfully exploited by religions and neoreligions and other shit.

Try to find the universe inside yourself, not in some silly books. There is some use of books in means of techniques and topics, but try to think this:

If books contain the truth, you should be able to find this truth also inside yourself. People who wrote those books were also born illiterate and naked. If they were able to write the knowledge they aquired into books, you should be able to find the source to those knowledges. Doubt everything you hear and see, try to find proof independently, just by sucking information into your memory is not going to tell you what it means.

Experience, practice, enjoy.
thisguy
Regular
Regular

Postby Hyp-know-fetish » January 26th, 2006, 9:56 pm

Hello, coolmatt0. Welcome to the forums. I hope you enjoy membership here. I hate to start your membership off on a bad note, but it's considered not so great to post posts with only emotes. The reason for this is that it makes it difficult to see what you're saying. Sometimes emotes can be used for multiple purposes, and it's difficult to know what you mean.

So, if you would be so kind, please explain what you are trying to say on this thread. Frankly, I don't get what you're saying, with a lol and a frown next to each other makes no sense.

Also, you don't need to post twice in a row. Generally, it's good practice to edit your posts instead of double-posting. Double-posting, or 2XPost for short, is considered spam, something nobody likes to deal with.

Anyhoo, forgive me if I sound like a scolding parent, but this sort of thing leads to emberassment later. I'll go back to lurking the forums, and I hope you have a successful experience on WarpMyMind.

With regards,

Hyp-Know-Fetish
Hyp-know-fetish
Mentor
Mentor

penis growth/breast growth

Postby strictausmstr » January 29th, 2006, 4:43 pm

I believe the original question was ....

"Has anyone had any success with this?"

Let's forget about the posturing and the interjections from some who have all the advice.... has anyone?
strictausmstr
Regular
Regular

Postby ClaireKitty » January 30th, 2006, 6:18 pm

reading this thread has gotten me curious as to just how potent these perticular files can be. No one has to pay any mind to me really, I just wanted to put out there that I was curious about something. :P
[img:0463c77640]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v331/ClaireRedfield/KittyBannercolor.jpg[/img:0463c77640]
ClaireKitty

Postby Cubeguru » February 5th, 2006, 4:37 pm

things will only work if you think they will and you cant trick your mind into thinking it will, you could try subliminals as well but im not sure if they work in the same principle
Pentiums melt in your PC, not in your hand.
(No electrons were harmed in the creation of this message)
--If we do not succeed we run the risk of failure--
Cubeguru
Regular
Regular

Return to General Hypnosis