URGENT help needed

A place to discuss the files and hypnosis in general

Moderator: EMG

URGENT help needed

Postby kyliegirly » December 1st, 2010, 9:07 am

Well I cant stress how urgent this is but apparently someone showed my girlfriend some hypnotic flash yesterday about being a cock addicted bimbo slut, and neither one of us want this to happen. She didnt realize it was a hypno flash and she's trying to fight it. I figure it might wear off but both of us are afraid she'll end up doing something she'll regret and give in. Can someone please help us deprogram it out of her mind?
kyliegirly

Postby Thep » December 1st, 2010, 2:25 pm

http://www.warpmymind.com/Files/50/DeProgramAll.php

You can always try Deprogram All.
Thep

Re: URGENT help needed

Postby Liann » December 1st, 2010, 2:35 pm

kyliegirly wrote:Well I cant stress how urgent this is but apparently someone showed my girlfriend some hypnotic flash yesterday about being a cock addicted bimbo slut, and neither one of us want this to happen. She didnt realize it was a hypno flash and she's trying to fight it. I figure it might wear off but both of us are afraid she'll end up doing something she'll regret and give in. Can someone please help us deprogram it out of her mind?

I doubt that it will affect the girl in any way. All hypnosis is based on predisposition and voluntary compliance. Anything one is strongly opposed to will be rejected.

If hypnosis was so powerful don't you think corporations would be using it on their bought & paid for congressmen, and using it on TV programming and commercials. Oh wait, they already are, nevermind, you're screwed. Well, the worst that can happens is she ends up a cock addicted bimbo slut, like the rest of us.
Liann
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Jacoburline » December 1st, 2010, 5:22 pm

Hah, one viewing of such a thing is not going to have a drastic effect. I wouldn't worry about it. Hypnosis just involves putting the mind in a more suggestible state; that does not mean that it accepts any suggestions without question whatsoever.

Think about it this way: you have years and years of "programming" through the mind forming and various degrees of socialization that occur by being brought up in this society. Certain neural pathways form, and the brain achieves an understanding of the world. While the brain does have a remarkable plasticity, one small period of time under hypnosis in which undesired suggestions are made is simply not going to change all that much within the brain. It would be exceedingly difficult to suggest and have a brain accept that 2+2=5, even though it has known (and applied the knowledge throughout the majority of its existence) that 2+2 actually equals 4. I am not saying that it is impossible for this to happen, but the subject has to desire this change, and has to probably undergo many hypnosis sessions as well as rationalize the fact that 2+2=5 in some fashion.

So, essentially, you have no problem right now.
Jacoburline
Regular
Regular

Postby iamli3 » December 5th, 2010, 8:15 pm

don't listen to lainn he/she's obviously full of shit the evidence to contradict that kind of irresponsible shrug is plainly written all over this site and perhaps even on his/her files or messages about them

and yeah that is true to an extent that everything in daily life is a hypnotic message in the simple matter that it's advertisement , at least that's how i see it that's just my un-informed observation don't take me seriously on that , though what he says now does make sense once i think about it all it really would do i guess would move the priority of that subject up a couple levels and possibly even into addiction , but the point is the act its nothing new or i would think particularly bad like say an addiction to walking on broken glass with bare feet......

god see this is why i've been staying away from these parts of the sites cause now i have to finish what i started here......

"Hah, one viewing of such a thing is not going to have a drastic effect."
oh ya? well i got news for you buddy , i was only able to take in about 2 seconds of this subliminal femy kinda spam video on yt before i had to close that shit from getting dizzy unsettled and pissed all at the same time , my frigging curiosity would have a cat killed in no time like this lol......
iamli3
Mentor
Mentor

Postby DKaiser » December 5th, 2010, 10:29 pm

Liann wrote:I doubt that it will affect the girl in any way. All hypnosis is based on predisposition and voluntary compliance. Anything one is strongly opposed to will be rejected.

That's a generalization, unfortunately. A sad case where there is, in fact, an exception. I'll try to sum up briefly:

It's not that only things you want to happen will happen, it's only that you'll have more resistance the less you approve of the suggestion. People who naturally don't have much resistance(call it 'weak-willed' if you wish), or are ambivalent to a suggestion but immerse themselves in it a lot, will have it affect them even if it's not entirely what they set out to do. In this case, sounds like it's the first one.

Unfortunately, not much you can do other than use a deprogram file(or see a local hypnotherapist and have them do it), and have a greater respect for what hypnosis can do if she wants to listen to others.
http://tinyurl.com/2emkrpk
Enjoy my files? Donate!
DKaiser
Mentor
Mentor

Postby sarnoga » December 6th, 2010, 1:39 am

There may also be those who have a great desire to be a cock addicted bimbo slut, and who, because of moral indoctrination, barely manage by sheer force of will to resist sucking every available cock. As they are only avoiding being a cock addicted bimbo slut through great effort on their part, it would not take much additional temptation to overcome that resistance and push them over the edge.

Sarnoga
sarnoga
Guru
Guru

Postby Calimore » December 6th, 2010, 5:35 am

sarnoga wrote:There may also be those who have a great desire to be a cock addicted bimbo slut...
Sarnoga

Statistically speaking, with a current populace of over 6 billion humans the planet Earth almost HAS to have several people on the virtually verge of becoming the cock addicted bimbo sluts they were always meant to be.

Now, the odds that one's own girlfriend is one of those select few are not likely to be too great. Quelle frommage...
If you only Believe in Hypnosis, It can Change Your Life.
Calimore
Guru
Guru

Postby Liann » December 6th, 2010, 11:16 am

Calimore wrote:
sarnoga wrote:There may also be those who have a great desire to be a cock addicted bimbo slut...
Sarnoga

Statistically speaking, with a current populace of over 6 billion humans the planet Earth almost HAS to have several people on the virtually verge of becoming the cock addicted bimbo sluts they were always meant to be.

Now, the odds that one's own girlfriend is one of those select few are not likely to be too great. Quelle frommage...

According to the TV show "MANSWERS", the odds are against male US residents getting oral sex from a girl -- less than one out of four.

That is just on the receiving end, on the giving end we know that the cock-sucking bimbo sluts are distributing more than their share of oral satisfaction, so the odds are much less that one's girlfriend, if she never has, ever will.
Liann
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Blink » December 8th, 2010, 4:53 pm

I think we're missing a major point here.

If this poor girl with no intention, desire or prior experience with the suggestion becomes a cock-addicted bimbo slut from watching a flash animation just once, then I want to get a copy of that flash animation back to the lab right now. If there's a technique that good, I want it.

Um... not that I'd... do... anything... with such evil, evil technology. It's for science.

Yeah.

Just for science.

-- Blink
Blink
Guru
Guru

Postby sarnoga » December 8th, 2010, 11:01 pm

Blink,

I think we all just assumed that if it worked that well you were probably the one that made it and we were all planning on asking you for the technique.

Sarnoga
sarnoga
Guru
Guru

Postby autumnheart » February 2nd, 2011, 7:33 pm

Liann wrote:If hypnosis was so powerful don't you think corporations would be using it on their bought & paid for congressmen, and using it on TV programming and commercials. Oh wait, they already are, nevermind, you're screwed. Well, the worst that can happens is she ends up a cock addicted bimbo slut, like the rest of us.

I was starting to like this claim until I got to the second part.

Marketing 101: People are products of their environment, thus the way that information is presented can effect a persons reaction to that information.

There isn't any hypnosis going on here. Its just the way the human brain works. They arrange advertisements that are pleasing or will offer only one view point which allows people's thinking to gravitate only around that one issue. This is what they constantly do in the mainstream media 24 hour news cycle. Make an issue of something, don't stop talking about it and relate all other news to it until the next big thing happens. This isn't hypnosis, its marketing.

Its how the big powerful businesses operate. They don't need to brainwash you, they just take advantages of the weakness in perception in the human mind. Would you call a stage performing magician doing a card trick or a stunt a form of hypnosis? No. They are simply exploiting the attention of our brain. Its called distraction, deception or what ever you want to call it, but it is definitely not hypnosis.

As for the original post here, your girlfriend is full of shit. What is more likely here, that she liked cock before but just wasn't vocal about it, or some 'mysterious' flash video brainwashed her. Subliminal messages are a hoax and all the research done on it shows that the effect of subliminal is limited to slightly enhancing the power of persuasion. For example, priming thirsty people with a subliminal word may, for a brief period of time, make a thirst-quenching beverage advertisement more persuasive.
autumnheart

Postby inferiorwoman » February 3rd, 2011, 3:11 pm

Just out of curiosity, what was the file? Sounds interesting.
inferiorwoman

Postby BobbyS » February 8th, 2011, 2:22 pm

Giggedy.
BobbyS
Guru
Guru

Postby bandler » April 17th, 2011, 2:14 am

autumnheart wrote:
... They arrange advertisements that are pleasing or will offer only one view point which allows people's thinking to gravitate only around that one issue...

They do hypnosis so well you didn't even notice it.
bandler
Mentor
Mentor

Return to General Hypnosis