Hypnosis and humiliation - what are your ideas

A place to discuss the files and hypnosis in general

Moderator: EMG

Hypnosis and humiliation - what are your ideas

Postby bradf_2 » December 4th, 2010, 3:10 pm

If you got a chance to do private in person live session with a hypnotist and have a humiliation fetish (i.e you like to be humiliated). What would you request the hypnotist to do ?
bradf_2

Mmmm, fun thread!

Postby Calimore » December 4th, 2010, 4:24 pm

Looking for ideas? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Erotic_humiliation

While many of us who think BDSM immediately think in terms of Dominance/submission, humiliation is also a key dynamic in most any BDSM relationship or scene.

As I'm primarily into Female Domination, when I'm the sub (or bottom) I prefer to be Her pet, or slave, or even a mindless drone that jumps at Her every command. Not coincidentally, when I'm top Dom I prefer to work with pets, slaves, robots, dolls and the like.

Objectification itself can be very humiliating yet sexually charging experience when it's properly done. I've fantasized about greater objectification myself, like being made into believing I was actually my Mistress' footstool, completely mindless, thoughtless, just there for Her use...

But that's one fantasy I doubt I'll ever try to realize. Everyone should have one or two of those - desiring things beyond our grasps often helps us maintain a moderate but comfortable level of own Humility.
If you only Believe in Hypnosis, It can Change Your Life.
Calimore
Guru
Guru

Postby iamli3 » December 5th, 2010, 7:59 pm

i read this so im gonna reply now

i would request they get away from here for good before i come back armed with a lethal weapon.......
iamli3
Mentor
Mentor

I don't understand the desire for humiliation.

Postby BiffWallop » December 13th, 2010, 2:57 pm

I don't understand the desire for humiliation. I just don't get BDSM. Is all erotic hypnosis only about kinky fantasies? Just wondering..
BiffWallop

Re: I don't understand the desire for humiliation.

Postby uw_onsterfelijk » December 13th, 2010, 5:07 pm

BiffWallop wrote:I don't understand the desire for humiliation. I just don't get BDSM. Is all erotic hypnosis only about kinky fantasies? Just wondering..

You asked "is all erotic hypnosis only about kinky fantasies?"

That's like asking: Are all workout videos about being fit and in shape! It's erotic hypnosis, of course it's about kinky fantasies. Otherwise it would be some other type of hypnosis.

I used to not "understand" humiliation either, but I kind of get it now :)
uw_onsterfelijk
Mentor
Mentor

Re: I don't understand the desire for humiliation.

Postby bandler » January 6th, 2011, 3:44 pm

BiffWallop wrote:I don't understand the desire for humiliation. I just don't get BDSM. Is all erotic hypnosis only about kinky fantasies? Just wondering..

Define 'kinky' please. It might be that you need to expand your horizons a bit... you know, step out of your comfort zone?

BTW, that is a great use of erotic hypnosis - stepping out of your comfort zone... comfortably ;-)
bandler
Mentor
Mentor

Return to General Hypnosis