Does Anyone Else Do This?

A place to discuss the files and hypnosis in general

Moderator: EMG

Does Anyone Else Do This?

Postby GainerCop » September 17th, 2005, 3:27 am

I basiclly use hypnosis for body customisation. I'm a cop, but my body dosen't LOOK like a cop's body. I'm naturally a pretty little guy, thin, baby faced (I'm 23 and look 16), and can't grow facial hair worth a damn. I've been using hypnosis to alter things to...look more like a cop and the files are starting to produce changes. Here's what I'm using...
Trainbodyhair( Mainly because it also works on facial hair, gotta get the mustache going)
Cursepenisgrowth (Because who dosen't want a huge wang?)
baldness (To up my age appearance some)
Trainweightgain (Custom file. Gotta get the coffee and doughnuts gut)

Yes, I value my stereotypes ;) So sue me, I'm from a cop family.
Now if EMG could make a file to accelerate the ageing process some so I could get some grey coming into the stache...
GainerCop
Regular
Regular

Postby J-man » September 17th, 2005, 4:39 am

Hey, you sound like my long lost identical twin brother.
J-man

Postby BobbyS » September 17th, 2005, 5:58 am

Not that what you're doing isn't a fine and noble thing, but haven't you thought about just letting nature take its course? Getting fat (or at least a lower metabolism), growing facial hair more easily and getting white hairs are all connected with growing old. These changes you're implementing now - what if you find you don't want them?

Can't blame you for CursePenisGrowth though. :wink:

Of course, it's your decision. Just my two cents.
BobbyS
Guru
Guru

Postby GainerCop » September 17th, 2005, 9:46 pm

Well, the facial hair is just straight up a difficult thing with the men in my family. It takes chemo to make us go bald, but we grow a beard like a 12 year old.
Getting heavier? Eh, part of it is to be a little more physically imposing and as my body has proven time and again, I'm not designed for a lot of muscle. And believe me, it's a lot easier to wrestle a suspect down when he dosen't outweigh you by a hundred pounds...
White hair? I've just always thought a grey or white headed guy looks sexy ;)
GainerCop
Regular
Regular

Postby gildari » September 18th, 2005, 2:13 pm

So, Gainer, have you had much luck with the changes yet? Or have you just started?

And as for your weight gain... Do you go for muscle? or fat? (I'm thinking that's what you were hinting at... getting fat)

One thing that might be a bonus for you... is if you could get one that would ramp up your testosterone... That'll help with the hair, both going bald and growing the facial hair.
gildari

Postby GainerCop » September 19th, 2005, 4:45 pm

gildari wrote:So, Gainer, have you had much luck with the changes yet? Or have you just started?

And as for your weight gain... Do you go for muscle? or fat? (I'm thinking that's what you were hinting at... getting fat)

One thing that might be a bonus for you... is if you could get one that would ramp up your testosterone... That'll help with the hair, both going bald and growing the facial hair.

Little bit of luck with the bodyhair file. Just started the baldness file a few days ago. As for weight gain, little of both. Coupling hypnosis and lifting at the gym seems to be producing some good results.
GainerCop
Regular
Regular

Return to General Hypnosis