What happens with me?

A place to discuss the files and hypnosis in general

Moderator: EMG

What happens with me?

Postby snipzh » September 18th, 2005, 4:47 am

I only found out about this site a short time back. Couriosity brought me here. I started to listen to any files 'cause I wanted to know all.
Now It happened that this amazing voice got me. It becomes very serious, damm not only fun anymore! I can't stop listen to it anymore, it's like becoming a slave of this voice. I have to listen to it again and again!

Does anybody know if it is effectiv to listen to different files, one after the other the same day or is it better to listen to only one 'til it works?
I want so many things happened from these files.

This voice can tell me now anything and make me totally obedient. What's going on?
snipzh
Regular
Regular

Postby snipzh » September 18th, 2005, 5:30 am

Thanks for answering. So far I listened to:
crave pain
crotch addict
pupic hair loss
stop smoking
train gay jock
male slave 1
male slave 2

to name some. Is that to much?
snipzh
Regular
Regular

Postby sandy82 » September 18th, 2005, 11:24 am

snipzh wrote:Thanks for answering. So far I listened to:
crave pain
crotch addict
pupic hair loss
stop smoking
train gay jock
male slave 1
male slave 2

to name some. Is that to much?

Too much? Too little?

If I might, let's start at the beginning. And the beginning is all about....you.

Do you really want to

--crave pain? If so, why?
--stare/be caught staring at other guys' crotches? What about if they outweigh you by 50 pounds and suddenly have an unpleasant look on their faces?
--stop [or start] pubic hair loss? Do you like/dislike pubic hair?
--to be a gay jock? The combination makes sense if you are now a straight non-jock. On this one, you can see that hypnosis is powerful, but it's not magic. Some exercise is in order. We have a site user who calls himself an "IronMan." Yet in a post he indicates that when he gets bored, he doesn't go to the gym. Maybe "Iron" is an expression of hope, rather than a statement of fact. In other words, you're not going to become a jock by exercising your ear drums.
--be a male slave? If so, why? Suppose that there are two of you. He gets the sex, and you get the dirty dishes. Still want to be a male slave? It's your call.
(No need to ask about the wisdom of giving up cigarettes.)

You've already found out the files have an effect. Repetition can work all by itself, with or without trance. In addition, you've discovered that you are drawn to the recorded voice. A pleasant, persuasive male authority figure--who happens to be a smart, generous guy. I take a wild guess that you want a master and not a mistress. In any case, you are heavily influenced by authority figures.

Based on the files you are listening to, you apparently want to be a non-smoking gay male slave jock, with or without pubic hair, who stares at guys' crotches and craves pain.

If you've given it sufficient independent thought and that's what you really want, then you're listening to exactly the right files.

But what do you really want? Are you listening to the files that match your own goals? (Take a long look at the self-help files.) Leave aside your current cravings in the sack. What are your long-term goals in life?

Only you know that.
sandy82
Guru
Guru

Postby snipzh » September 18th, 2005, 1:49 pm

Dear sandy82

Thanks a lot for your answer. I had to laugh a lot about myself and how you're putting a mirror in front of me and how you can analyse people so well. You're absolutely right with your thoughts about me.

My selection of these files is not very smart and I have to reselect and make a new programm according of what I really want. And what I really want I have to think over again. Because it's not only a game I have to decide and read more carefully.

And you're right I prefer a Master instead of a Mistress and I don't want to stare at all the crotches, only the ones of handsome men and I prefer sex instead of washing dishes!

Thaks again,
snipzh
snipzh
Regular
Regular

Postby sandy82 » September 18th, 2005, 1:58 pm

Thanks for your message, snipzh! You have a message in your Inbox. Nothing earth-shaking, but it elaborates a little on the topic.
sandy82
Guru
Guru

Postby nicosali » September 22nd, 2005, 10:06 am

In my case I listen up to 2 diferent files each day but when I start to listen to a new file I listen that file alone and then I come back to listen to 2 diferent files each day . Is working so far
cheers
nicosali
Regular
Regular

Postby snipzh » September 22nd, 2005, 12:08 pm

Thanks!
snipzh
Regular
Regular

Postby MikeWulf » September 23rd, 2005, 1:32 am

My two cents is that you will find the effects of files a lot more dramatically if you listen to less of them at one time.
MikeWulf
Mentor
Mentor

Return to General Hypnosis