Not a thing happens.

A place to discuss the files and hypnosis in general

Moderator: EMG

Not a thing happens.

Postby killersponge » March 4th, 2011, 12:44 pm

I've tried many hypno files off this site! Nothing has worked for me. Anyone have any pay files that I can try ( since I don't have a credit card or anyways to pay for them) I'd like to try something new!
killersponge

Postby HypnoCactus » March 4th, 2011, 2:20 pm

Other than say they don't work, perhaps a little expansion of what happens as you listen. Are you sitting or lying down? Do you use headphones or speakers? Do you have complete privacy as you do it (no risk of accidental intrusion that could be playing on your mind)? Is it that your thoughts are still active during the trance? And finally which files have you tried? Perhaps there is another that suits you, an induction that is more applicable to your life experiences. Some of the best inductions on the site are free and have been around for some time, so a pay file doesn't necessarily mean 'better' (or 'worse' come to think of it).
HypnoCactus
Regular
Regular

Postby hydrogenocarbonate888 » March 4th, 2011, 4:10 pm

Hi !
Not wanting to post the same message three times, I recommend you to see my answer in the forum entitled Problems trancing(Help needed with the right approach)
hydrogenocarbonate888

Return to General Hypnosis