need help with this

A place to discuss the files and hypnosis in general

Moderator: EMG

need help with this

Postby babybrad420 » September 19th, 2005, 5:22 pm

i am new to hypnosis. im not sure if i go inta a trance or not but wen i close my eyes and listen i am kinda relaxed. i want to get the curse bed wetting file to work. please help me i want this to work for me. thanks.
babybrad420

Postby babybrad420 » September 20th, 2005, 2:49 pm

could someone please give some tips or at least a response? :(
babybrad420

Postby aeroue » September 20th, 2005, 3:57 pm

personally i would try something else before the curse, and definitely not that one if i chose one at all,

anyways tancing is just feeling very relaxed so maybe you are getting somewhere, though i have read it is different for everyone.

but if you feel heavier, or slightly numb or tingly, then it is probably more likely. Also if your thought pattern changes, i find my mind randomly switches between random thoughts, and then is suddenly listening again.

But maybe its becuse im probably high, so i cant be sure on the thoughts...

Though i read something similar.

Reconsider the file? Unless of course you have no trouble buying the curse removal
aeroue
Mentor
Mentor

Postby nicosali » September 22nd, 2005, 9:26 am

when I started there were 2 kind of advices for your situation and I think there are even now.
1 listen to the induction file and then the deepener file for archieve a deeper trance.
2 listen to the suceptible file and then the deepener2 file for archieve a good level of trance.
I begun listening to the induction file then the deepener , after that I got use to go into trance I begun with the others 2 . The first time I listened a file of this site was a trigger file , of course at that time I couldnt make it work.
nanu nanu
nicosali
Regular
Regular

Postby MikeWulf » September 23rd, 2005, 1:43 am

Post-Hypnotic-Suggestions are difficult to get to work for most people. Even professionals spend a long time with a subject for such things to work. Stick with getting deep before you even think of anything else.
MikeWulf
Mentor
Mentor

Return to General Hypnosis