RE: SCUM!

A place to discuss the files and hypnosis in general

Moderator: EMG

RE: SCUM!

Postby dprby » April 2nd, 2011, 9:16 pm

Having fun with this file, trying to adhere to it for the experience it'll bring me but I'm already trying to think of ways to get women to talk to me if I'm not supposed to talk to them first. Part of me's actually really excited about having to suffer from a constant erection I can't satisfy, I'm even having fantasies about cumming on myself, I mean really having the dimension of perpetual arousal added to my living is in and of itself a good thing but it seems like I should use my improved dick, I just don't know how to express that I want this to happen while still enjoying the benefits of the orgasm denial training the file affords.
dprby

Postby zapnosis » April 3rd, 2011, 6:31 pm

Thankyou for the feedback. Glad you are enjoying the file! In light of your previous post on the forum I think I must mention that the file you are listening to is not designed to be removed or undone, either by myself or anyone else. The file does present this challenge, however, for the subservient male to seek the favour of his superiors without asserting himself. To do this he must focus his attention entirely on their desires rather than his own. :)

Z
"Feelings, sensations that you thought was dead,
no squealing... remember that it's all in your head"
zapnosis
Mentor
Mentor

Return to General Hypnosis