does???

A place to discuss the files and hypnosis in general

Moderator: EMG

does???

Postby kunoichi » July 17th, 2011, 7:37 pm

does listening to a hypnosis more than once deacreas the amount of time it needs to take effect and whats youre opinion of makeing a complete day for listening to a couple hypnosis.
kunoichi
Mentor
Mentor

Postby KIY » July 18th, 2011, 10:54 am

Good question; unfortunately, I don't know the answer.
KIY
Mentor
Mentor

Postby kitsukat » July 19th, 2011, 6:15 pm

I think it would depend on you, the file, and the effect. Some effects are easier for the brain to process than others, like asking you to touch your nose vs. seeing a nose floating in midair.

Listening to a file more than once can increase the effectiveness of the file, but I don't think that's what you're asking for.
kitsukat
Regular
Regular

Postby Jeshi » July 26th, 2011, 9:00 pm

I don't understand what you're trying to ask. If you want any lasting effects from a file then listening to it over and over is the best and most assured way of achieving that. Rarely do files work permanently when you've only listened to them once, they will eventually wear off.

When it comes to triggers hypnotists intentionally trance and wake the subject over and over while testing the triggers in order to condition them to react to the triggers faster. It's one of the basics.

If you're listening to an experience file then listening to it over and over will probably make the effects of the file start quicker, but that's not very necessary with those types of files.

I hope this answers your questions, whatever it is your question was.
Jeshi
Guru
Guru

Postby kunoichi » August 1st, 2011, 3:20 am

thank you. you've answered my question
kunoichi
Mentor
Mentor

Return to General Hypnosis