Mistress Marisa

A place to discuss the files and hypnosis in general

Moderator: EMG

Mistress Marisa

Postby ranmafan » August 11th, 2011, 4:29 am

Has anyone ever heard of Mistress Marisa yet? She has a site and her voice is pretty good. Listened to one of her free inductions and while it was a bit too short I did go into a light trance from it. Is there any way to contact her other than her site? I tried to contact her thru her site but haven't heard back from her yet. :S
ranmafan
Mentor
Mentor

Re: Mistress Marisa

Postby bandler » August 11th, 2011, 1:41 pm

ranmafan wrote:Has anyone ever heard of Mistress Marisa yet? She has a site and her voice is pretty good. Listened to one of her free inductions and while it was a bit too short I did go into a light trance from it. Is there any way to contact her other than her site? I tried to contact her thru her site but haven't heard back from her yet. :S

Yes, I've heard quite a few of her recordings and they are top notch. Her voice is fantastic and her hypnotic ability is far above average for a hypno domme. If you buy a few files from her website I'm sure she will return your 'calls' faster than if you limit yourself to her free stuff.
bandler
Mentor
Mentor

Postby ranmafan » August 11th, 2011, 2:49 pm

True but I want to commission her for a custom file, none of her files on the site are what I want to try to listen to.
ranmafan
Mentor
Mentor

Return to General Hypnosis