Don't pay money to have curesed removed

A place to discuss the files and hypnosis in general

Moderator: EMG

Don't pay money to have curesed removed

Postby coreseventy » August 30th, 2011, 7:09 pm

I like this site, it's fun. Unfortunately, some people may actually be paying $50 to get a curse removed, when all they had to do is not do it. If paying turns you on coo,l if not your being lied to. Hypnosis is for the willing and does not force people do to things they do not want to do. What is happening is your subconscious is being filled with suggestions on how to modify your behavior. So, if for instance, you listen to the Curse Cum file and eat your own cum, it is because you wanted to in some way in the first place, no one is forcing you to do it. Basically this site is helping people become more comfortable with who they are sexually.

I realize that many on this site may already understand that hypnosis does not force people to do anything, but just wanted to inform those who actually believe it does, and are being taken for a ride.

Also, if anyone wants to try me, send me a file or curse , depending on the file I will take my chances. :D
coreseventy

Postby Jeshi » August 30th, 2011, 9:20 pm

I think the purpose of paying for curse removal is for two main reasons:

A. To generate more revenue for the site.

and B. For the people who actually do need it. Lots of people listen to curse files and break free just fine. But some people are so impressionable that they just can't get themselves to break free. They pay so much money for the removal file because then, in their mind, that puts more power behind it.

Having the same guy that told them they have to listen to the file all the time tell them that they don't have to anymore, because they paid so much money, is definitely going to break someone free if they seriously are somehow so stuck in a curse that it's messing with their life and they can't stop.

Just look at the CFG threads, clearly most of those guys wanted it, but some don't and they talk about how they managed to not listen for 2 months but then they found themselves listening again. Anything can become an addiction. If it validates part of you that wants to do something you don't want to admit to wanting to do, then it's easy to blame a file and then convince yourself that it wasn't your choice, and that you can't stop because it's a curse.
Jeshi
Guru
Guru

Postby Jeshi » August 31st, 2011, 1:11 am

tanyaslave wrote:A HUGE chunk of hypnosis is believing. In order to listen to 90% of files on the site, I have to suspend my disbelief. Like a theatrical production- so long as you understand that what you are seeing isn't really happening, but feel like it is- you can enjoy the show.
And as a wise man once put it 'You have to make the stomach believe'. It's the 'NEEDING' to pay that makes something effective.
Soon as you stop believing, the file stops.
All files stop.
The good. The bad. The ugly.

That why my advice to you is, Don't stop believing.
Hold on to that feeling. :P

Exactly. The $50 for the curse removal is the same as people thinking expensive wines from France taste better, when in double-blind studies people often can't tell the difference.

"I paid $50 for this file! It better work!" and so it does.
Jeshi
Guru
Guru

Postby kitsukat » September 1st, 2011, 11:00 am

Not just that, but it also makes the curses more potent. If you're going into a file knowing there's no turning back, then it's more likely to work.
kitsukat
Regular
Regular

Return to General Hypnosis