Impotency?

A place to discuss the files and hypnosis in general

Moderator: EMG

Impotency?

Postby ranmafan » September 5th, 2011, 6:47 am

I am looking for a file that will make it so that i no longer can get arroused mentaly or physically.. Are there any files like that?
ranmafan
Mentor
Mentor

Postby VeryGnawty » September 5th, 2011, 7:24 am

So you want to be completely asexual in every way? I don't think there are any files with that exact effect.

I was mostly asexual for a good period of my life. I might be able to write a script for such a file. I don't know if I could record it, as I doubt I'd make a good 'tist and I don't even know if my mic still works.
"Once, people only flew in their dreams. Now, they dream during their flights." - Howard Hendrix
VeryGnawty
Guru
Guru

Postby ranmafan » September 5th, 2011, 7:57 am

Yes i think id like to be yeah..did u like it? And u can write a script if u want..im thinking the file could make me asexual but i could say a trigger to get aroused or something? I dunno
ranmafan
Mentor
Mentor

Re: Impotency?

Postby homerj1620 » September 5th, 2011, 1:58 pm

ranmafan wrote:I am looking for a file that will make it so that i no longer can get arroused mentaly or physically.. Are there any files like that?

Is this what you're looking for?

No More Erections
homerj1620
Mentor
Mentor

Postby VeryGnawty » September 5th, 2011, 3:38 pm

ranmafan wrote:did u like it?

Very much so. When everyone else was complaining that they couldn't be around their girlfriends without constantly thinking of sex, I was studiously devoted to my research.

im thinking the file could make me asexual but i could say a trigger to get aroused or something?

That's actually a really good idea. I wonder if there is already a file like that? What you have proposed would essentially transfer your sexuality to complete conscious control. You would only get aroused when you command yourself to.
"Once, people only flew in their dreams. Now, they dream during their flights." - Howard Hendrix
VeryGnawty
Guru
Guru

Postby ranmafan » September 6th, 2011, 9:45 pm

VeryGnawty wrote:That's actually a really good idea. I wonder if there is already a file like that? What you have proposed would essentially transfer your sexuality to complete conscious control. You would only get aroused when you command yourself to.

I like the idea myself as well..if u want u can write up a script for it?
ranmafan
Mentor
Mentor

Postby VeryGnawty » September 6th, 2011, 10:22 pm

ranmafan wrote:if u want u can write up a script for it?

I'm extremely busy with my own hypnosis projects. If I get time, maybe I can work on a script. It should be easy enough. The file should be very straightforward.

First I need to think of what triggers you would need. I would think you would only need two. "I am sexual again" would make you aroused until you untrigger it or until you orgasm. "I am asexual" would make you asexual again.

The reason for the orgasm acting as an automatic untrigger is because you expressed an interest in asexuality being your default state. I figured that if you did orgasm you would probably want to transform to your default state post-orgasm. So if you engaged in sexual activity with someone else, you would stop thinking of them sexually after orgasm and you would just view them as a person.

The file body should be easy to write as I have a fair amount of experience both with what it means to be sexual and what it feels like to be asexual.

If you want, I could try to text hypnotize you. After all, hypnosis is very similar to the state of mind people engage when reading books or watching movies. It is just more in-depth, is all. If you have a strong desire to be asexual, you should be able to trance just from reading about what you want. I'm a really good writer, so all I have to do is write suggestions which are engaging (which is easy) and use language which will allow those suggestions to easily enter your subconscious (this shouldn't be too hard, either)

So, here's what I have planned so far:

1) Use hypnotic suggestions to make asexuality your default state.
2) Plant triggers to make yourself sexual or asexual.
3) Use particular language and suggestions to help remove any potential mental blocks to being sexual or asexual.
4) Use suggestions to reinforce the idea that asexuality feels perfectly natural to you (and also sexuality when you choose to engage it)

Now that I've planned out the backbone of the file, I have to admit that it is a very intriguing idea. If I weren't working on hypnotic suggestions to make myself constantly horny, I could seriously see myself experimenting with something like this. But... I think I'll stick with making myself constantly aroused :twisted:
VeryGnawty
Guru
Guru

Postby ranmafan » September 7th, 2011, 4:20 am

that all sounds fine with me :P
ranmafan
Mentor
Mentor

Postby VeryGnawty » September 7th, 2011, 4:33 am

ranmafan wrote:that all sounds fine with me :P

I'll try text hypnosis since that is what I would be best at. I'm going to write it out and then send it to you in a PM when I finish. I'm going to try to get it done this morning since I'm not doing much else.

The language will be more generic that what I would normally use since I don't know much about your motivations for wanting to do this. Motivation is extremely important.

EDIT: The private message has been sent. See if it helps you do what you are wanting to do. Try using the technique for awhile. It could take weeks or even months before dramatic changes take place, depending on how sexual you currently are and how much mental resistance you have to changing it.
VeryGnawty
Guru
Guru

I'm curious as to an update telling if any success happened

Postby mondaytuesday » November 22nd, 2012, 11:32 pm

Any success for the hypnotic need that was expressed?

You could always try one of these three forms of chemical castration:

epo-Provera
The most common type chemical castration is the drug Depo Provera. In women, it is used as a birth control drug. In men, Depo Provera causes a reduction in testosterone level, which usually decreases sex drive. Male sex offenders are injected on a weekly or monthly basis.

This form of chemical castration is said to be effective in a single type of sex offender known as a paraphiliac. This type of sex offender commits sex offenses because they are sexually aroused by the act.

Other types of sex offenders that are motivated by violence or other non-sexual factors that are not likely to respond to this type of treatment.

Depo-Lupron
Injecting Depo-Lupron into a male's body is another means of chemical castration. Depo-Lupron is a synthetic form of the hormone leuprolide. It causes over-production of certain hormones causing production of testosterone to stop.

The elimination of testosterone production in a man's body drastically reduces or eliminates his sex drive. The goal of treatment is to eliminate the desire of a sex offender who is motivated by sexual arousal to re-offend.

Antiandrogens
Antiandrogens are another method of chemical castration. Antiandrogens work by blocking certain receptors in the body to which testosterone attaches.

The goal is to block the effects of testosterone on the male body and return levels to that of a pre-pubescent boy. The sex offender experiences reduced libido, theoretically eliminating the desire of a sex offender to re-offend.

Read more: Chemical Castration Methods | eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/way_5394892_chemical-castration-methods.html#ixzz2CnTGp6UA
mondaytuesday
Mentor
Mentor

Return to General Hypnosis