Neural Programmer?

A place to discuss the files and hypnosis in general

Moderator: EMG

Neural Programmer?

Postby tercota » October 10th, 2005, 7:58 pm

I've been trying to enter a trance since I joined, and so far, I've attained a light trance maybe twice. I try at least once a day. I have listened to every induction at least once. Some work better than others, but the ones that work better aren't on the files I listen to. I don't want to spend money on this until I know I can get it to work.

Some posters have mentioned something called Neural Programmer 2, but I have no idea what it is. Is it something you can get for free, or do you have to pay for it?

Also, does anyone have advice for people that have a really hard time entering trance? I have read most of the threads onhow to go under, but none of the suggestions have worked.

Thanks in advance for reading this.
Last edited by tercota on October 13th, 2005, 1:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
tercota
Regular
Regular

Postby tercota » October 13th, 2005, 1:03 pm

Anybody? I would really like to get this to work.
tercota
Regular
Regular

Neural Programmer 2

Postby badboyant » October 14th, 2005, 5:50 am

You should be able to download the Neural Programmer 2 off the BitTorrent Network.Search for it.That being said, the legality of such a thing is quite debatable.=)
badboyant

Postby tercota » October 14th, 2005, 6:31 pm

I'm trying to find out exactly what Neural Programmer is.

I think I had my first deep trance yesterday. I was listening to deepening2, and sort of fell asleep, but I woke up right at the end.
tercota
Regular
Regular

Postby actofgod » October 14th, 2005, 11:00 pm

Neural Programmer 2 allows you to change your brainwave patterns at will. Your brain is naturally in one of many states, from deeply asleep to comfortably relaxed to highly alert. These states are called delta, theta, alpha, and beta. By listening to sound waves or viewing flashes of light at the frequencies that matches your brain's natural patterns, you can influence it into a more relaxed or more alert state. The concept has been around for ages, as tribal leaders listened to rhythmic drum beats while gazing into a flickering fire to meditate. Today you can see it in the form of programs like NP2, binaural beat generators, "brainsync" music CDs, light goggle "mind machines", etc.

NP2 will let you experiment with altering brainwaves for general relaxation, headache/pain relief, improved concentration and learning, sleep inducement, and -- most interestingly for our purposes -- hypnosis. It can repeat suggestions while you are in a relaxed state or play an entire mp3 file. There is text-to-speech functionality to let it "read" to you, or you can record your own voice if desired. Every feature is completely customizable, and you can export it all to an MP3 or CD player to take with you. It also works with Audiostrobe-compatible light goggles or you can have it flash the monitor instead.

I've found that it works very well for me to chop off the induction of a file and let NP2 handle that task. My mind doesn't argue with rhythmic beats and background sounds, and after I'm relaxed I can accept suggestions more easily. It's also possible to leave the mp3 file intact and run them simultaneously if you roughly match up the start/stop times and induction lengths. This has been helpful to me, though I haven't had much time lately to experiment.

I was interested in brainwave entrainment before I started experimented with hypnosis, but the two go very well together. I downloaded the 30 day trial from transparentcorp.com and decided to purchase the full version after it expired. I encourage you to try it out, and please support the authors if you enjoy it -- there are very few companies working on this type of software, and they have produced a very professional program and support it well.

I recently acquired some Audiostrobe-compatible LED light goggles from avstim.com and am looking forward to experimenting with those in combination with NP2. I'll try to post more results when things slow down some.

Hope this helps.
actofgod

Return to General Hypnosis