Cute/romantic hypnosis

A place to discuss the files and hypnosis in general

Moderator: EMG

Cute/romantic hypnosis

Postby MadDameButterfly » October 9th, 2011, 7:39 am

I'm not entirely sure where to start this discussion, so I figured the general forum was the way to go.

I noticed to files today: EMG's Cuddle and equinox13's 'Hug'. Both are very cute and sappy files with pretty harmless, comforting and 'vanilla' effects. If you haven't come across them, I'll give a quick summary. Basically, EMG's file installs a trigger that lets you imagine the person of your choice cuddling up to you at night, whereas equinox's file lets you imagine being hugged by the person you love the most every time you say, "I need a hug".

I think these are absolutely gorgeous ideas, what about you? Is there a market/place on the site for this kind of thing? Do we have any more I haven't found yet? Is there any way we could expand on this? I'm interested to know how others feel about this.
MadDameButterfly

Re: Cute/romantic hypnosis

Postby zapnosis » October 15th, 2011, 11:05 am

MadDameButterfly wrote:
I think these are absolutely gorgeous ideas, what about you? Is there a market/place on the site for this kind of thing? Do we have any more I haven't found yet? Is there any way we could expand on this? I'm interested to know how others feel about this.

Not my cup of tea, but obviously this site is the place for it. Perhaps keep an eye on the file feedback and see if people respond. How were you thinking of expanding this? A kiss file perhaps?
"Feelings, sensations that you thought was dead,
no squealing... remember that it's all in your head"
zapnosis
Mentor
Mentor

Postby FurryMorph92 » October 19th, 2011, 9:32 am

I tried EMG's Cuddle file last night and it was a success. A good way to fall asleep.
FurryMorph92

Return to General Hypnosis