One file cuse another files effect?

A place to discuss the files and hypnosis in general

Moderator: EMG

One file cuse another files effect?

Postby goldragon_70 » October 12th, 2005, 8:23 pm

Ok, I know this a weird one, and maybe I'm just going insane.

Is there a way you can get the effects of a file, but be listening to other files and never had listened to that one file?

IE: I'm getting the effects of lucid dreaming, but I have never listed to that file and have only listed to Curse CCP, Deepening, Induction, and FurryTransform.
goldragon_70
Guru
Guru

Postby sandy82 » October 12th, 2005, 10:18 pm

I may be the wrong person to answer this since I am no expert. If someone else has a more solidly based explanation, please share it!

Goldragon, I think you could have dreams that are more vivid and remember-able after listening to the other files you have used. The possible reason is that the other files could have the tendency of lessening the repression of the subconscious that all of us have, to some extent or another. With lessened repression, you would not be pushing down the subconscious as much as you may have been doing in the past. As a result, you might be more comfortable with the dreams coming from the subsconscious, and your conscious mind would be more likely to remember them.
sandy82
Guru
Guru

Postby goldragon_70 » October 13th, 2005, 8:24 am

Well, I haven't dreamt anything that could be related to the files, I'm listening to, but this makes sense.
goldragon_70
Guru
Guru

Return to General Hypnosis