Predator

A place to discuss the files and hypnosis in general

Moderator: EMG

Predator

Postby xool » October 13th, 2005, 2:46 am

Hi all
Dark Cage (generated for a female user of the site. The files are of an enslavement nature)(for female to use on their subs)

Predator file - For the Dominant. Increases your sexual desire and need to use others to fulfill your desires.

Is it a odd place to put the Predator File?
I think it is the odd one out

What do you think????

It is not the sort of file a Master/Mistress would buy or is it?
It is more likely the sort of file a sub/submissive person would buy to use on their SO to help them become more domineering with them.
xool

predator

Postby gork151 » October 13th, 2005, 10:24 am

i just listened to it ... and its designed to enhance focus and energy... to become a more powerful dom / master .. and why not a file for the powerful? why not increase the distance between sub and master ? most files are targeted at the sub to be more submissive -- thereby increasing the distance between .. but if the sub / slave is becoming more submissive and the dom /master is becomming more dominate by default its a win - win...one of course like all files choose to listen to it or not ... the idea certainly has merit...my challenge is that my sub trances easily -- i dont ... but as i listen to it i agree nod my head reinforce what i believe to be true
gork151
Mentor
Mentor

Postby missypuss » October 13th, 2005, 11:50 am

As a submissive puss, I would have to agree with Gork ,
Anything that makes the relationship between me and my Master more intense is a welcome addition to the Dark Cage series.... :twisted:
missypuss
Guru
Guru

Re: Predator

Postby xool » October 13th, 2005, 1:24 pm

EMGslave wrote:

The file was commissioned by a Dominant male that is a member in the Dark Cage Forum. He's had good success with the file from what he has posted. i'm sure he will post something as soon as he can get back on the site.

I understand BillionSix commissioned a file called TrainPredator which I understand to be the same file.

Sun Oct 09, 2005 7:44 pm
"BillionSix wrote: I recently commissioned the TrainPredator file, and it's good. It hasn't been posted on the site though.

Brian"

See: Post subject: feeling of power and control.
xool

Re: predator

Postby xool » October 13th, 2005, 2:18 pm

gork151 wrote:i just listened to it ... and its designed to enhance focus and energy... to become a more powerful dom / master .. and why not a file for the powerful? why not increase the distance between sub and master ? most files are targeted at the sub to be more submissive -- thereby increasing the distance between .. but if the sub / slave is becoming more submissive and the dom /master is becomming more dominate by default its a win - win...one of course like all files choose to listen to it or not ... the idea certainly has merit...my challenge is that my sub trances easily -- i dont ... but as i listen to it i agree nod my head reinforce what i believe to be true

Hi gork

I am all for lots MORE files for dom/master/mistress all to make them MORE dominating. These are the type of files I am looking for.

There are only a few of this type of file on this site and I am hoping for a lot more of this type of file to be put on this site, as you have already said most files are targeted at the sub to be more submissive

All the files in Dark Cage (generated for a female user of the site. The files are of an enslavement nature)(for female to use on their subs) apart from one which is the Predator file

Would it not be a good idea to make a group of files aim at making the dom/master/mistress MORE dominating?

If you are a dom/master/mistress who has a sub but you want them to be more submissive, there are lots and lots of files on this site which will help make your sub more submissive. But if you are a sub and you would like your dom/master/mistress to be more dominating, there is not much is there...

Xool
xool

Postby xool » October 13th, 2005, 2:37 pm

Hi missypuss

Please please tell me where is Outerspace in the uk? :lol:

Just been meowing around your misspussland like some of the pics

xool
xool

Postby missypuss » October 13th, 2005, 11:41 pm

Hi Xool!!! Outerspace is a little Hamlet in sleepy hollow at the foot end of the UK.
Thankyou for your comments on my pics..
Keep your eye on it . I havent changed them for a while. :wink:
missypuss
Guru
Guru

files for doms /dommes

Postby gork151 » October 14th, 2005, 9:15 am

i agree there is not much there for those who dominate ... one thoughti have heard is the that most dom types have a problem with the instructions to trance -- words like obey , or you will.. comands that some feel are not in keeping with their dominate personalities..and the submissive files are something being done to the subs/slaves so it is part of their submission... me i figure that i to am learning and if i am a better stronger master then my slut slave benefits.. one solution might be a new induction that is more in relax mode rather than direction, really focus on suggestion.. and emg probably rightly so has focused where the intrest and/or dollars are at ...this was a personal commission for a custom piece so that option is open to all..
gork151
Mentor
Mentor

Postby chymos » October 14th, 2005, 2:32 pm

Regarding files for the dominant, I think a permissive/validation style approach would probably work best, ie "it's okay to feel comfortable controlling and ordering around your sub" or "you may enjoy taking total control of your sub's life" type of format to the suggestions
chymos
Regular
Regular

Return to General Hypnosis