Can't be Hypnotized

A place to discuss the files and hypnosis in general

Moderator: EMG

Can't be Hypnotized

Postby outkast1728 » November 20th, 2011, 5:54 pm

I REALLY want to be put under and made to act and otherwise become more of a jock instead of a twinkish effeminate nerd. I'd like to be hypnotized into bulking up and working out and whatever but I can't seem to be put under for some reason. I think it might be because of my ADHD but I could be wrong.
outkast1728
Guru
Guru

Postby outkast1728 » November 21st, 2011, 7:36 pm

Anyone have a suggestion?
outkast1728
Guru
Guru

Postby Kanibal » November 23rd, 2011, 4:03 am

Haven't you posted this in at least 2 different forum sections now?
Kanibal
Regular
Regular

Postby cardigan » December 4th, 2011, 11:25 pm

Well, the subject of this mail, "can't be hypnotized" is a pretty powerful suggestion, that you are giving yourself! Everybody goes in and out of trance every single day, so hypnosis or trance wouldn't be something new to your mind at all.

But having a firm belief that it is not possible for you to go into trance is not a good starting point. As someone also pointed out to you, there is lots of advice in this section or the "Help with files" section. Don't give up!

Cardigan
Certified hypnotist C.I., C.H.
http://milnet.dk
cardigan
Guru
Guru

Postby fatboy54 » December 27th, 2011, 2:17 pm

i've never gone under completely for anyone or any file... i accept that i CAN be hypnotised, i just havent found the right way yet, must be a very strange mind i have.. i do it to others often enough :)
fatboy54

Postby maxwell501 » August 27th, 2012, 2:24 pm

fatboy54 wrote:i've never gone under completely for anyone or any file... i accept that i CAN be hypnotised, i just havent found the right way yet, must be a very strange mind i have.. i do it to others often enough :)

As much as I want to, I've yet to trance on anything on this site, and there are some good files here!
I've considered trying to find a local hypnotist to work with, get myself under several times (if it's possible), then put triggers in that I could incorporate into some of the audio files on here that I want to internalize myself.
maxwell501

Postby transformerdreamer » August 28th, 2012, 4:28 pm

Hello Outcast, I struggle with the same issue you do, you need to keep trying, I am getting benefits..although small now but it took me months. Do collect information while you do practice going under... and try to be consistent with you hypnosis not to much and not to little and don't change files often.

I think a problem I have is I get bored of the same files over and over, so I listen to similar files that do the same thing. This helps. Some recording makers may want to try to have a few recordings of the same thing done slightly different just to keep it interesting for your brain, I am curious if this would work.

Anyway back on topic. I work out steady and I had a personal trainer and a gym membership and I discovered something. It's very cheap to work out because you don't need a gym or personal trainer. You have to know a few things about whats going on while eating and working out, so the personal trainer helps at first. So read on if you are interested. It's no hypnosis but it get results.

People think that the gym is a great place to get ripped but if you don't know what you are actually doing then you may be working out a very wrong way.

Decide whether you first want real muscle, bulk muscle or endurance muscle.

Bulk muscle guys do like something like 3 sets of 6 reps of heavy weights and tire their muscles faster, but they bulk up, if you use a lever machine you focus on one muscle individually but if you use a lever machine, first of all you need a gym membership, of you need to buy a gym room full of equipment. Second it takes a long time because you work on muscles one at a time. Get into a fight and you would be strong but fatigue quick

Endurance is more like long cardio and many reps of light weights, this tones you up but you will be thinner not bulkier you perhaps might be weaker but you could last longer in physical challenges. Depending upon how you work out you may only need a small set of free weights and a pair of shoes, maybe some athletic clothes, a workout ball nice and cheap.

How I work out is I choose real muscle, kinda the middle road, I dunno what you would call it, Reps are done in "Pyramids" which increases the weight as you go but they have more sets then a bulker. Your muscles wont be as big, but they will be real strength in the sense that you can outlast more people. If done with free weights then you work out more than one muscle and if you work out muscle groups like this, you burn more calories and you tone more even. Some Bulkers work on only a few favorite muscles and they look weird with huge biceps and undeveloped shoulder muscles and have a gut. This is my preferred way to work out, and the equipment you need is a small free weight set, no bars, a ball maybe a mat. Walk or run or bike or my fav jump rope and you will up your metabolism as well. Push ups and sit ups, Russian twists, plank, bicycles all cheap as hell and you tone and you bulk slightly.

If you work out you need protein sources you rebuild you muscle, you need sugar to operate the muscle. You need to consume sugar in such a way that you need to use it up after you consume it, and it needs to be the right amount, too much sugar and not enough activity to use it means it goes to fat and way too much sugar and you get diabetes which cannot be reversed. Too little sugar and you slow your metabolism, which many people do, if you hit the wall ( and you will know ) get sugar. Protein sources most of the time have fat with them (meat) but you can reduce this buy choosing fish chicken and my choice no fat yogurt, I like greek and I sweeten it with a little honey. (Try to stay away from processed sugars they spike your sugar level) choose honey and fruits and vegetables if you can.

Most importantly, start off small, with everything, low weights, low reps, short distances, change your diet slowly, consume lesser but reduce it slowly and consume more often, Never ever miss breakfast, if you go hungry and don't eat and then after a while you don't feel hungry anymore, you just slowed your metabolism.
transformerdreamer

Postby Haruko_Hackr » October 4th, 2012, 3:37 am

Have you tried recording the files in your own voice? Often hypnosis works best if you hypnotize yourself.

I have to do this, because so many of the files seem to drag or have sounds that distract me. Try it... worst thing that happens is you're still not hypnotized.
Haruko_Hackr

Postby WatDo » October 4th, 2012, 9:05 pm

You should try binaural beats. The reason ADD or ADHD folks can't concentrate is because their brains are flying around 5 miles a minute. The beats could possibly get your brain to focus for a few minutes to actually take effect. That's just my guess anyway.

I have anxiety so sitting still or laying down is pretty hard to do. But with binaural beats it becomes instantly easy. You can also use audacity to turn your favorite files into ones with binaural beats (then export it as an MP3 with two channels). . . But I don't know which order or HZ to put the beats so I can't really help you there.
WatDo
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Foxfuz » October 7th, 2012, 11:12 pm

All hypnosis is self hypnosis. Giving yourself the suggestion that you "can't be hypnotized" is a physiological block you are giving yourself and the suggestions in the files won't work because your blocking them out in the wrong state of mind. But good news for you is that you are easily suggestible because you gave yourself the suggestion that you "can't be hypnotized". It's just you are suggesting it in the wrong way.

Also if you want any help with learning how to work with hypnosis and makeing it work, pm me. Tell me exactly what happens during a file and I'll explain how you can overcome those reactions that are preventing you from accepting that your in trance.
Foxfuz
Regular
Regular

Return to General Hypnosis