Listening makes me horny

A place to discuss the files and hypnosis in general

Moderator: EMG

Listening makes me horny

Postby outkast1728 » November 25th, 2011, 10:43 pm

Every time I listen to any hypnosis file I get horny and start ejaculating, which ends up waking me back up again, any ideas on what I should do to stop this?
outkast1728
Guru
Guru

Postby IAcurious » November 26th, 2011, 4:06 am

I like you, outkast. You're interesting.

You posted a message about getting horny and ejaculating - and you asked what to do to stop it. This response is both bad news and good news.

First the Bad:
    When someone learns how a magic trick works, the "magic" disappears. Simply reading this explanation will stop the ejaculations. And that's too bad - because they felt good, didn't they?

Now the Good News:
    You'll keep feeling arousal.

The unconscious part of our minds communicates through feelings, urges and hormonal responses. When you feel arousal - that's the subconscious part of you saying ME LIKEY!
It's really cool knowing the mind of outkast1728 craves trance so incredibly strongly. Thanks for being an interesting member of the WMM family.
IAcurious
Regular
Regular

Postby KIY » December 8th, 2011, 6:24 am

What I want to know is how I can develop such a problem...? (It sounds like a really, uhm, interesting one to have!) :)
KIY
Mentor
Mentor

Postby VeryGnawty » December 8th, 2011, 8:04 am

KIY wrote:What I want to know is how I can develop such a problem...? (It sounds like a really, uhm, interesting one to have!) :)

Yeah, that is an interesting problem to have. We've created similar situations. Sometimes, Mistress likes to make us become horny when we talk. She's doing it right now, actually. It feels good. Normally it only happens when we talk to our masters, but Mistress decided to have fun right now because it seemed relevant to the topic.

We are fairly horny right now. Also, we can only masturbate when Mistress allows us to.
"Once, people only flew in their dreams. Now, they dream during their flights." - Howard Hendrix
VeryGnawty
Guru
Guru

Postby outkast1728 » December 8th, 2011, 5:39 pm

Who's your mistress Gnawty? I'd like to become horny anytime I talk to someone.
outkast1728
Guru
Guru

Postby VeryGnawty » December 9th, 2011, 3:15 am

outkast1728 wrote:Who's your mistress Gnawty? I'd like to become horny anytime I talk to someone.

We sent you a PM. We convinced Mistress not to make us talk about it here, because she's already done enough attention-seeking lately.
"Once, people only flew in their dreams. Now, they dream during their flights." - Howard Hendrix
VeryGnawty
Guru
Guru

me too, sort of

Postby Plaat » December 21st, 2011, 7:37 pm

Though never outright cumming, I also get aroused by going into trance, if a voice says"your getting aroused" I think, Too late I was there 3 minutes in!, kindva breaks trance, but then I refocus.
Plaat
Mentor
Mentor

Postby 5HA99Y » December 22nd, 2011, 3:16 pm

i get this too but not cumming so im glad im not the only doing this but is it a good sign that you are in a trace of some sort even though you may or may not know it
5HA99Y
Mentor
Mentor

Return to General Hypnosis