Listening in the car

A place to discuss the files and hypnosis in general

Moderator: EMG

Listening in the car

Postby akakoom » December 11th, 2011, 7:48 pm

Is it advisable? Obviously I wouldn't want to go into a trance while driving, but will the messages in a script reach my subconscious if I am focused on the road, and not the dialogue?
akakoom

Postby Jeshi » December 12th, 2011, 12:59 am

Don't, just, don't. A large majority of files often begin with "Do not listen while driving a car or operating heavy machinery."

People go into trances anyways while driving, it's better not to have something playing in the background that's encouraging you to go into a deep trance. It would be better to just wait until you get home. "Highway hypnosis" isn't supposed to be literal.
Jeshi
Guru
Guru

Postby zapnosis » December 12th, 2011, 2:56 am

^What he said, said again for emphasis!
"Feelings, sensations that you thought was dead,
no squealing... remember that it's all in your head"
zapnosis
Mentor
Mentor

Postby hypnodazed » December 27th, 2011, 4:48 pm

Hypnosis recordings get you to focus on them to the exclusion of other things. That is extremely dangerous when driving. Also if it is a recording you have listened to before your mind will associate it with going into hypnosis, and will do so readily.

For similar reasons if you are making your own recording and want music in the background, never use your favourite relaxing popular song / tune. Your mind will build up an association with it and hypnosis, and if it comes onto the radio while you are driving you could be in trance before you realise it.
hypnodazed

Postby QueenCleopatra » January 14th, 2012, 11:49 am

I echo what the others have said. Unless you mean sitting in a parked car for the sake of privacy so you can go into trance. That's okay. But driving? No, no!

The act of driving in itself puts us into a trance state. Even passengers go into a funny state. We're advised not to focus on driving, both hands on the steering wheel. We're advised not to take calls on our mobile phones while driving, even with a hands free kit.
http://www.queencleopatra.co.uk
http://www.clipsforsale.com/store/30616
Live Erotic Hypnosis Sessions in London
QueenCleopatra
Regular
Regular

Return to General Hypnosis