going into a deep trance from pot

A place to discuss the files and hypnosis in general

Moderator: EMG

going into a deep trance from pot

Postby ProfessorPig » February 19th, 2012, 10:40 pm

lately i have found that when i smoke pot i find myself going into very deep trances where all the fun things that you can get from hypnosis happen. i am not listening to any files when i smoke, i am just walking around and find myself in a deep trance.

the first time i really became aware of it i was walking down some stairs and i found that each step i took was taking me further and further down into trance. the most recent time was much more bizarre. i was standing around waiting for food and i suddenly felt 6 breasts growing out of my torso and my nose extending into a pig snout. i dispelled the illusion quick enough because it was not a safe or appropriate place for it to be happening. the experience was quite vivid and the sensations matched other different hypnosis based transformation experiences. the second experience was especially unusual because i have not listened to any files that would cause that to happen. i have thought about writing a pig transformation file in past but the experience i had was not the way i would have imagined it.

to clarify, the weed was not laced with anything, i have had some of the same batch before and after with no unusual results. also i have never found any benefit to listening to a hypnosis file while high, it seems to hinder it as much as help.
ProfessorPig
Guru
Guru

Postby Arkadia » February 20th, 2012, 5:58 am

That's an interesting one... I wonder if it might be because you've created a link in your mind between the feeling of being concious and yet deeply relaxed and the effects of hypnosis? You know, in a similar (if less obvious) way that some people associate a cup of tea with relaxing after work.

In any case, I would suggest that it's likely more to do with stroking your imagination via the weed, than with hypnotic suggestions. Also, don't take this badly or anything, but I can't help thinking that if you've reached a point where you are actually hallucinating from weed alone, it might be smart to chill on it for a while. It is possible to have too much of a good thing.
Arkadia

Postby slutinmyhead » July 16th, 2012, 2:18 am

It works very well for me to improve my trances.
slutinmyhead
Mentor
Mentor

Postby homerj1620 » July 16th, 2012, 5:22 pm

slutinmyhead wrote:It works very well for me to improve my trances.

Same with me :)
homerj1620
Mentor
Mentor

Return to General Hypnosis