A Mind is a Powerful Thing to Waste

A place to discuss the files and hypnosis in general

Moderator: EMG

A Mind is a Powerful Thing to Waste

Postby Jane_Bird » March 19th, 2012, 9:55 pm

Hello, I have been familiar with the hypnosis such as Mr. Daniel and his website. Mostly I have avoided it but once in a while I check it out and I used to be a paid member but his studies seemed a little lame but that was like two or more years ago. Today I went to his site and I listened to a file there and actually I am still listening to it. But this file reminded me of the fun of hypnosis and I used to chat with some people on Yahoo but I haven't in such a long time.

Anyway.. I am not sure if I should see about hypnosis for the sake of increasing my IQ due to time I spent on Mr. Daniel's website in the past but when I listen to the files it feels so good and I love the feeling. I love how Mr. Daniel's is a bad man and how he treat's women the way he does even though I know it is wrong but I love it. Anyway.. *sigh* I guess I just really don't have much of a point. How about other people? Are there others on this site who like Mr. Daniel?
Jane_Bird

Postby sarnoga » March 19th, 2012, 11:13 pm

Never heard of him.
sarnoga
Guru
Guru

Postby Jane_Bird » March 21st, 2012, 4:39 pm

I suppose he has been around for maybe six or more years? He is a really amazing man. His site is primarily for women. When I joined his pay thing I think he hadn't had much time to put things together and he has so many women wanting to be his friends in real life that he probably didn't have time for the site. So I unjoined and kinda forgot about him. For a while there was some conspiracy about him being a bad hypnotist which I have never found to be the case. As far as I can tell he provides a valuable service.
Jane_Bird

Postby qv » March 21st, 2012, 5:37 pm

What, the guy in this picture?

http://jennapaigeandrews.blogspot.com/
qv
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Jane_Bird » March 31st, 2012, 12:55 am

That is made up, it's not real.
Jane_Bird

Return to General Hypnosis