Hypnotist Voice-Gender Preference

A place to discuss the files and hypnosis in general

Moderator: EMG

Hypnotist Voice-Gender Preference

Postby gdrileyx » April 6th, 2012, 1:53 pm

I personally can't stand to listen to a male hypnotist. I'm a transgender woman, and my inner voice is female now, and I can't stand to hear a male voice in my head anymore. But, when I started my transition, I did listen to EMG files, which raises another question.

My variables, if you want to answer, are:
If you have a preference, or not?
How strong is your preference?
Are you male or female?
Are you straight, gay, or bi?

If you are transgender, answer from your gender identity, the gender you think you are, immaterial of biology.

I am a bisexual female, and I prefer a hypnotist with a female voice.
gdrileyx
Regular
Regular

Postby Midnight68652 » April 9th, 2012, 8:55 am

Well I'm a hypnotist and i prefure to work with text. Makes time stuff better for me as I don't like the impersonal aspect of just files. Though if you have a voice preferance you could always try to find a hypnotist that has a voice modulator like morphvox
Midnight68652
Regular
Regular

Postby Jeshi » April 9th, 2012, 10:51 pm

I prefer a man's voice, not because it's my own inner monologue (which never feels like any particular gender anyway, or anything like somebody else talking to me, except for that one time I listened to a Sarnoga file that made me think in his voice).

I prefer a man's voice because to me hypnosis is a sexual thing, and I'm attracted to men. I've tranced to some female hypnotists, but I've only been able to really go into trance for the ones that aren't trying to sound seductive. Most of the time though they're mistresses who want to be seductive and so it just kind of takes me out of it and I feel repulsed. Of course, when a man tries to be seductive it pulls me even deeper into trance.

Plus, over the years I've gotten a few suggestions from different hypnotists and files that ended up accidentally gluing together in such a way that made it so I more easily go into trance for men and so that I can't accept obedience/sex related suggestions from women. So email slave files from women don't work, even though I'm not even listening to their voice.
Jeshi
Guru
Guru

Postby homerj1620 » April 10th, 2012, 5:27 pm

For me, I greatly prefer female voices. Not just for hypnosis, but overall.

I'm genetically male (my personality is more female than male at this point) and am attracted to women.
homerj1620
Mentor
Mentor

Return to General Hypnosis