fetish removal?

A place to discuss the files and hypnosis in general

Moderator: EMG

fetish removal?

Postby ranmafan » April 7th, 2012, 11:54 am

Wasn't there a file around here that removed all the listeners fetishes or something like that?
ranmafan
Mentor
Mentor

Postby ranmafan » April 7th, 2012, 11:57 am

also i heard that once u pass puberty it's almost impossible to develop a new fetish..is this true? I want to remove my current fetishes and replace them with one other fetish
ranmafan
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Midnight68652 » April 9th, 2012, 8:48 am

well you can always get new fetishes depending on your likes normally. I don't know of a file but I can remove your fetishes.

(yahoo) Midnight68652
(msn) midnight68652@yahoo.com
(aim) midnight6865
Midnight68652
Regular
Regular

Postby cardigan » April 12th, 2012, 11:15 pm

I haven't heard of a file to remove fetishes either. I think it would be kind of hard to make one, since every single person who develops a fetish does so for unique reasons.

But a certified hypnotist (like me) can easily help a person to remove unwanted fetishes. We do so with hypnotherapy (can also be done over the internet using for instance Skype), where we prod the unconscious mind and discover the reason why the particular fetish was established. It might have been caused by a misconception about sex in the adolescent period. But for every client there's a different reason.

Cardigan
Certified hypnotist C.I., C.H.
http://milnet.dk
cardigan
Guru
Guru

Postby Kanibal » April 13th, 2012, 1:45 am

A file for removing fetishes would really be just plastering over them like plastering over cracks in a wall (if you have a negative perception of the fetishes that works) and they would still be there and start to show back through.

As Cardigan says you'd need to talk to an actual hypnotist and gradually have the reason for the fetish unpicked. Though as I see it then there's still no guarantee you're not going to discover it again after all hypnotherapy helps people quit smoking but it isn't perfect.
I suppose yo could replace them, fill the gap so the old fetish can't sneak back in...
Kanibal
Regular
Regular

Postby cardigan » April 13th, 2012, 10:00 am

hypnorubberdoll wrote:Or what about intensifying and making fetishes stronger? Mmmmmmm....I'd like that Cardigan. :oops:

THAT would be an easy file to make, and it'd be very effective I think. It would go along the lines of: "You have fetish. You know exactly what I'm talking about. In a moment you are going to find that this fetish of yours is suddenly becoming much more intense. About twice as intense from now on...."

You'd be able to make one file to fit all fetishes in that way - AND IT WOULD WORK!

Must get around to doing that one....

Best wishes

Cardigan
Certified hypnotist C.I., C.H.
http://milnet.dk
cardigan
Guru
Guru

Postby ParanoidLord » April 14th, 2012, 9:25 pm

I support the creation of a fetish intensifier wholeheartedly. On the other hand, the people who use it might run into some difficulties if they're not careful. Oh well.
ParanoidLord
Mentor
Mentor

Return to General Hypnosis