Sub question...

A place to discuss the files and hypnosis in general

Moderator: EMG

Sub question...

Postby dynamite » October 29th, 2005, 7:01 am

if some1 un knownly listens to a sub enough times will it take effect.
or do they need to know what it's going to do?
dynamite
Regular
Regular

Postby cardigan » October 29th, 2005, 4:39 pm

That is a question many people have asked, and to which there is no clear or true answer.

Some will say that listening to a sublim file will work totally - no matter how you are subjected to it. No matter if you understand the underlying language or not.

Others will say that it will not work at all - no matter if you know what is going on or not.

Others still will say that if you know what the general idea is, when you listen to a sublim file, then something will happen - but maybe not what the file was intended for.

I tend to veer most in favour of the last option. I think that if you listen to something, where you cannot hear everything - or cannot hear anything distinguishable, you tend to make things up about what you hear. The things you make up may be or may not be true. But you perform according to your own beliefs about what is being said. So if you beleive that the subliminal script that you are listening to is trying to make you fond of say - sucking cock, then this is what will influnce you. Even though the script is really intended to make you quit smoking - for example!

It all depends what is in your mind.

I know that I am probably disappointing many people. But the truth is sometimes very boring! You have to remember the first and foremost rule: you cannot hypnotise people to do anything, they would not ordinarily do otherwise, or something that they are opposed to doing - either subliminally or straightforward! With hypnosis you can reinforce their own wishes and beliefs - nothing else.
Certified hypnotist C.I., C.H.
http://milnet.dk
cardigan
Guru
Guru

Return to General Hypnosis