Is this considered a legit trance?

A place to discuss the files and hypnosis in general

Moderator: EMG

Is this considered a legit trance?

Postby arcanecandycane » June 19th, 2012, 8:41 am

My usual experiences with hypnosis was that my mind was still conscious, but receptive of the suggestions. For instance, during my sessions with TTJ1, I was consciously accepting the suggestions, and I felt my thinking degrade I as I continued to. I knew what EMG was saying, and I just accepted them as the session went along. I was completely aware of my surroundings, and the file. My body was all numb and tingly, but I was still mentally able to pull myself out of the file when I had to. I was there, thinking, and floating, listening to the file while my body falls asleep except for my mind.

However today I listened to TTJ4, it felt different. My whole body felt heavy during the induction, and I just found myself drifting off, like I was falling asleep. Eventually the next thing I know I was at 3/4's of the file, then I spaced out again, then all heard then is "Now it's time for you to wake up."

I still felt effects though. My penis was hard, and I had this urge to watch the NBA playoffs tomorrow. And I still do until now (LOL THE PLAYOFFS, not the boner HAHA), so I guess the file's worked.

So then is the latter supposed to be what a trance is like?
arcanecandycane

Postby Jeshi » June 19th, 2012, 9:26 pm

Both are just as well and fine. There's no real way it's "supposed" to be, just what's typical. So long as you accept the suggestions it's all working.
Jeshi
Guru
Guru

Postby Knitted » June 20th, 2012, 1:36 am

I always complain that I 'feel conscious' under trance... But my master says Im supposed to apparently.

His way of checking if Im in a trance is to ask me if I can move my legs. I dont exactly remember how he did, but whenever I trance, I just cant move myself now. Pretty useful if you ask me.
Knitted

Return to General Hypnosis