Re-Launch Coming Soon

A place to discuss the files and hypnosis in general

Moderator: EMG

Re-Launch Coming Soon

Postby Hypnaudio » July 7th, 2012, 2:27 am

NEW announcement: Hypnaudio is now Here at :
www.hypnaudio.net
Last edited by Hypnaudio on August 16th, 2013, 3:50 am, edited 4 times in total.
Hypnaudio

Re: Hypnaudio Re-Launch Coming Soon (need help)

Postby Tangy » July 9th, 2012, 12:09 am

Hypnaudio wrote:Hi everyone again! Its that time again. I have been hard at work for almost what seems a year for the re-launch of Hypnaudio. As last announce Hypnaudio code will be free for developing Hypnuadio files. And those files may be sold or distributed as desired by the hypnotist.

However, for the relaunch I need some community help. I'm looking for any hypnotists that are willing to share any of their files for the new updated version of Hypnaudio. The files themselves I would like to provide free. Whether its a already free file or premium I'm looking for supporters. Feel free to ask questions here or email me. A great opportunity!

Also I have a Huge surprise on top of all this. Here's a hint: Let's just say hypnaudio will be able to go with you now ;)

For those who do not know what this is, you can check out he post here:
http://www.warpmymind.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=8790&start=0&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=

or just check out he old blog:
http://hypnaudio.blogspot.com/

Sounds fun.
Tangy
Guru
Guru

Re: Hypnaudio Re-Launch Coming Soon (need help)

Postby homerj1620 » July 9th, 2012, 5:17 pm

Hypnaudio wrote:Hi everyone again! Its that time again. I have been hard at work for almost what seems a year for the re-launch of Hypnaudio. As last announce Hypnaudio code will be free for developing Hypnuadio files. And those files may be sold or distributed as desired by the hypnotist.

I just have to say the Allison feminization file you have on the site is quite awesome.
homerj1620
Mentor
Mentor

Postby ocntrl » July 12th, 2012, 1:55 pm

I am more than open to help you out.

What exactly are you looking for? Audio files?

Please email me, you can find my email in my profile.
ocntrl
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Hypnaudio » July 13th, 2012, 1:44 am

Thanks for the replies
Last edited by Hypnaudio on August 16th, 2013, 3:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hypnaudio

Postby DKaiser » July 13th, 2012, 6:38 pm

I can hand you some of my Trance Training files, sure. I'll have to see if I have them recorded seperate from the binaurals, though. I don't remember how I saved them, and I've migrated versions of Adobe Audition since making some of them.
http://tinyurl.com/2emkrpk
Enjoy my files? Donate!
DKaiser
Mentor
Mentor

Postby cubes » July 14th, 2012, 6:02 pm

This is pretty neat as is, and some of the features you mention like intelligent looping would be amazing in my opinion.

I might be able to lend technical help if you're looking for it. I don't know C# and haven't used Unity, but I do know Objective-C and am happy to do Mac or iOS testing and maybe contribute some things if the code goes up.
cubes
Regular
Regular

Postby Hypnaudio » July 17th, 2012, 2:45 am

cubes wrote:This is pretty neat as is, and some of the features you mention like intelligent looping would be amazing in my opinion.

I might be able to lend technical help if you're looking for it. I don't know C# and haven't used Unity, but I do know Objective-C and am happy to do Mac or iOS testing and maybe contribute some things if the code goes up.
Last edited by Hypnaudio on August 16th, 2013, 3:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hypnaudio

Postby Hypnaudio » August 4th, 2012, 4:23 am

Also expect some new releases in the works. I also want to thank all and everyone for your interest in the project! It's what kept me going!
Last edited by Hypnaudio on August 16th, 2013, 3:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hypnaudio

Postby ocntrl » August 6th, 2012, 2:03 pm

Good luck!
I will try to provide you with some files to stuff the download section with free samples.
Feel free to put the one you already have up there.
ocntrl
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Hypnaudio » August 6th, 2012, 11:52 pm

ocntrl wrote:Good luck!
I will try to provide you with some files to stuff the download section with free samples.
Feel free to put the one you already have up there.

Absolutely, I plan on putting your file up within the next 24 hours. I got caught up in some other work.
Hypnaudio

Return to General Hypnosis