i'm scared

A place to discuss the files and hypnosis in general

Moderator: EMG

i'm scared

Postby regulus » July 15th, 2012, 11:25 pm

i'm scared to start on any files ....i mean really i need some help ....maybe someone could talk me into it ...
regulus
Mentor
Mentor

Postby slutinmyhead » July 16th, 2012, 2:15 am

None of these are going to change you instantaneously. If you're really nervous, maybe just start with something minor, maybe even just a relaxation file.
slutinmyhead
Mentor
Mentor

Postby regulus » July 16th, 2012, 11:45 am

i mean i wanna do the files ...but i'm afraid of what might happen ..i know it will take some time to work ....i wanna be comfortable with the changes ........or someone could just force me...i'm very submissive :oops:
regulus
Mentor
Mentor

Postby zapnosis » July 16th, 2012, 4:47 pm

Hi there!
Have you tried trancing to a plain induction file? If not try this and ease yourself in slowly, you'll know if you're pushing your limits!

ZAP
"Feelings, sensations that you thought was dead,
no squealing... remember that it's all in your head"
zapnosis
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Pothios » July 17th, 2012, 6:21 pm

Regulus, no matter how you feel right now... you know that you are giving in to your urges and you'LL let yourself be hypnotised... now go for it and don't look back.
Pothios

Postby regulus » July 19th, 2012, 12:35 am

i don't know if i should start or not ...
regulus
Mentor
Mentor

Postby MasterRhonin » July 20th, 2012, 4:44 am

what exactly are you afraid of? Perhaps if you talked about it, you can overcome it.
MasterRhonin

Postby regulus » August 5th, 2012, 3:16 pm

i'm afraid of my friends leaving me ....never finding a girlfriend that loves me ...if i do this hypnosis and i change it might even become harder to find people to love me .... i put others happiness before mine :oops:
regulus
Mentor
Mentor

Postby ftslave67 » August 6th, 2012, 5:14 pm

Then again, if you did meet a girl, and she was all-vanilla and didn't respect your kinks, would you be happy? Might as well wade in & see what's out there!
ftslave67
Mentor
Mentor

Postby regulus » August 7th, 2012, 10:01 pm

:?:
Last edited by regulus on August 7th, 2012, 11:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
regulus
Mentor
Mentor

Postby hypotoad » August 7th, 2012, 11:16 pm

Huh ok I think I understand what's going on here

You think your going to come here and waste these people's times with such sad passive whining about whether you want to listen to a file or not!?

Think your so special huh! That they should cater to your every whim!? Huh your acting just like a spoiled girl! You know what? You deserve punishment! U now how to listen to a file that makes you "temporarily" feel like your in a girls body followed by mega tentacle rape with impregnation so that you can do some REAL girly whining!
hypotoad
Regular
Regular

Postby regulus » August 7th, 2012, 11:40 pm

god i just wanted some help but if thats the way you guys feel i'll leave ...i'm lost lost confused...i could have used a friend to help guide me ..
regulus
Mentor
Mentor

Postby ProfessorPig » August 8th, 2012, 3:04 pm

regulus wrote:god i just wanted some help but if thats the way you guys feel i'll leave ...i'm lost lost confused...i could have used a friend to help guide me ..

so far many people have responded to you and only one has responded negatively. i think ftslave67 gave some good advice. friends should accept you for who you are. you dont have to tell everyone about your fetishes but if you are really close a good friend wouldn't care what you do in private.

i think what ftslave67 said about relationships is dead on. i was in a bad relationship for several years with someone who shared none of my kinks and viewed some of them quite negatively. if i had been more open and discussed them with her more she probably would have not been so disparaging of them but the point is it never would have worked out because without some acknowledgment of my fetishes she could not satisfy me sexually.

relationships are a complex thing. having a bizarre fetish can make them all the more complex. i dont think relationships are something you can really plan for. you might have better statistical odds in finding a match if you have no fetishes but if its not who you are then it doesn't matter.

most people agree that hypnosis cannot make you do things against your will. even if you do want hypnosis to work many people struggle for a long time to get it to work well for them. on the other hand some people struggle for ages to get a file to work, then they listen to some random file on here and have instant results. i dont think hypnosis should be toyed with lightly, some people have had some bad reactions to files, but overal hypnosis is fairly safe. most files are reversible and if you are listening to a file you are not comfortable with your boddy will let you know by giving you headaches. from there you should be fine if you stop listening to the file.

you should probably read the forums. there is a lot of good advice on here about what to expect, what files are really effective, and what files have given people trouble. i would recommend you stay away from curse files if you are new here as they are the hardest to reverse. the safest files to use would be induction files.

what are your goals in hypnosis? what do you want to achieve with it?
ProfessorPig
Guru
Guru

Postby hypotoad » August 13th, 2012, 9:49 pm

ahhh Im sorry Im really not a mean person im not D: I was trying to play into your hypnofantasy. you said you wanted to be forced to do it and that you think you would be drawn to feminizing ones so I was just trying to take a commanding role and help you

ooooh now i feel so bad :cry:
hypotoad
Regular
Regular

Postby regulus » September 5th, 2012, 3:56 am

i'm sorry :) hypotoad i misunderstood
regulus
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Plaat » October 14th, 2012, 8:51 pm

I have simalar worries, but love is about finding someone who accepts whatever your into. We all( and I'm being general here) feel this way in regard to our interests and having ahealthy social life. Its important to know that any change, your still you. Even the most extreme cases. You are still you. Some curses use language about dualism of the mind but that's not real. You are everything, past present and whatever comes later. I've been doing hypno for years and although I like others have our own problems, it's nothing to find more stress over than possible. It's ok to think weeks and months ahead, but not years. Your worry seems to be that of trying to have things figured out years in advance, this is not right.

For more to learn put in comic form visit Subnormality by Wiston Roundtree. It's make you feel better, promise. And despite it all, trolls are rare, this community is really insulated. That said, I command you to follow our advice!
Plaat
Mentor
Mentor

Return to General Hypnosis